So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Not smart.

Once you have to live on your investments you have to be more conservative.

Of course maybe if you had that 12.4% of your lifetime income to invest you would have had more money saved so you wouldn't need high rates of return to get by in retirement.
Even better
I have a kick ass Civil Service Pension that allows me to take riskier investments with my retirement funds.

Those who rely on their 401k invested in small rates of return investments are fucked

Even better
I have a kick ass Civil Service Pension that allows me to take riskier investments with my retirement funds.

Those who rely on their 401k invested in small rates of return investments are fucked
Once again

When you're younger you stack growth investments because you have decades before you need your money.

Once you get to age 50 or 55 you shift your strategy. This is for people who have to work until they're 65 or older.

My plan was different. i worked for myself my entire adult life. The only time I was ever an employee was from age 16 to 21.

I planned to retire before 55

Once you get to age 50 or 55 you shift your strategy. This is for people who have to work until they're 65 or older.
Used to make sense to make conservative investments once you retire.
But the old reliable municipal bonds, CDs, savings accounts and US Savings Bonds pay less than two percent.

Better to invest in stocks

Used to make sense to make conservative investments once you retire.
But the old reliable municipal bonds, CDs, savings accounts and US Savings Bonds pay less than two percent.

Better to invest in stocks
Not all stocks are growth stocks, and there are some very good high yield bond funds that pay way more than T bonds ever did or will.

where? no graph in that link, just Cat Stevens. post the graph, you can post it.
Link Link doesn't go anywhere, but the paragraph says what I say about it is true. Everyone is paying about 27% in taxes on average. A huge giveaway to the rich and the screw job for everyone else. I have posted the link when it worked a million times so f*** you and the horse you wrote in on, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut job liar. Lol. You people cannot handle the truth -absolute ignoramuses who just get worse listening to your crap propaganda.

Read what it says, forget the damn link It doesn't work. I posted the link a million times so f*** you and the horse you wrote in on. You love ignorance..
I read what it says..........YUSEF IS BACK!

Link Link doesn't go anywhere, but the paragraph says what I say about it is true. Everyone is paying about 27% in taxes on average. A huge giveaway to the rich and the screw job for everyone else. I have posted the link when it worked a million times so f*** you and the horse you wrote in on, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut job liar. Lol. You people cannot handle the truth -absolute ignoramuses who just get worse listening to your crap propaganda.
f*** you and the horse you wrote in on, brainwashed functional moron

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

f*** you and the horse you wrote in on, brainwashed functional moron

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:
Forget The link and read it liar. I have the graph on Facebook but can't get it to you here. I am 70 years old lol. Everybody pays 27% on average except the lowest 1/5 of the country who pay 20%. Regular people catch up on state and local taxes. Sorry about facts.

Look at all the financial wizards!

Most people ain't that

Forget The link and read it liar. I have the graph on Facebook but can't get it to you here. I am 70 years old lol. Everybody pays 27% on average except the lowest 1/5 of the country who pay 20%. Regular people catch up on state and local taxes. Sorry about facts.
There is a reason the only place you can find that bullshit graph is on Facebook, Dipshit.

There is a reason the only place you can find that bullshit graph is on Facebook, Dipshit.
It's The Washington Post and the IRS statistics. Jesus you love your ignorance. We do not have a propaganda machine to hold on to garbage graphs forever. Like the scumbag GOP super Dupe. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to America.

It's The Washington Post and the IRS statistics. Jesus you love your ignorance. We do not have a propaganda machine to hold on to garbage graphs forever. Like the scumbag GOP super Dupe. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to America.
I have yet to see a graph, or anything from IRS statistics from you.

And the only thing your WaPo link informed me of was that Cat Stevens is back. :auiqs.jpg:

27% of what? do you know that 27% of 1000 dollars is smaller than 27% of a million dollars, right? you know that, you can't be that stupid. So you want to discuss fair share, cool, me too, let me know what qualifies as fair share?

27% of what? do you know that 27% of 1000 dollars is smaller than 27% of a million dollars, right? you know that, you can't be that stupid. So you want to discuss fair share, cool, me too, let me know what qualifies as fair share?
Everyone in the country on average pays 27% of their income duh-The poorest fifth pays about 20% on average. A flat tax is a giveaway to the rich as we have seen if we have our eyes open at all, brainwashed functional moron. This fact is now once again a secret lol. It's really unbelievable.

I have yet to see a graph, or anything from IRS statistics from you.

And the only thing your WaPo link informed me of was that Cat Stevens is back. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes Yes the link doesn't work anymore. Tough s*** lol. It is really unbelievable that this fact is treated as a secret. Figures from the IRS and the tax foundation show we have a flat tax system unfair giveaway to the rich. And the reason we don't have enough money to invest in infrastructure and cheap college and training. Results, the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. Great job super duper's.

Everyone in the country on average pays 27% of their income duh-The poorest fifth pays about 20% on average. A flat tax is a giveaway to the rich as we have seen if we have our eyes open at all, brainwashed functional moron. This fact is now once again a secret lol. It's really unbelievable.
so you still don't know what fair share means and you don't know that 27% of 1 million pays more in tax revenue than 27% of a thousand. That concept of math doesn't fit your fair share.

a flat tax system unfair giveaway to the rich.
explain this statement. 27% of 1 million puts how much in tax revenue? 27% of 1000 is how much? I know you won't respond with an answer because it defeats your position. it's rhetorical from me.

Forum List

Back