So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

that isn't so. people are living twenty years past the expected SS payout. And, demofks aren't working and not enough money is being added back in. money is disappearing rapidly. You and I most probably won't get our money back.
There there is no difference between white Republicans and white Democrats... Brainwashed functional morons.
So you admit you can't back up your bullshit.

Dismissed.
,, Brain was functional moron.
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ...
The one tax graph you really need to know - The Washington Post
Sep 19, 2012 — But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying ...

There there is no difference between white Republicans and white Democrats... Brainwashed functional morons.
,, Brain was functional moron.
Sep 19, 2012 — But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying ...
Hey Dumbass, the link doesn't go to any graph from 2012. Are you fucking dyslexic? It's 2021.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

see, the demofks don't get it. SS pays out even if what you paid in is gone. Therefore, people living outside of their payback is stressing that system and why it is failing. If I would have invested the money I paid in on my own, my financial advisors would invest in much better long term investments and actually make me more money. Again, a demofk is only as smart as the poop he/she flushes

Check this out:

Ida May Fuller, the first person to begin receiving benefits, in January, 1940, when she was 65- she lived to be 100. “…worked for three years under the Social Security program. The accumulated taxes on her salary during those three years was a total of $24.75. Her initial monthly check was $22.54. During her lifetime she collected a total of $22,888.92 in Social Security benefits.” Social Security History

I retried in 2005. I have received a seven figure pension beginning in 2006 and received a 3% COLA every year since 2006. I resented Trump's greed and spending my income tax on an ego fence when too many hard working American citizens in the bottom 50% pay an income tax and when so many corporations pay very little or nothing.

My wife and I have two of everything, cars, sons, grandsons and houses.

Gee, if they have it good why don't you live in the same community and collect all this "free" stuff?
/———/ Before Trump democRATs supported border walls.
when so many corporations pay very little or nothing”
For the ten thousandth time, corporations don’t pay taxes, the count them as overhead and pass them on to the consumer with higher prices.

I retried in 2005. I have received a seven figure pension beginning in 2006 and received a 3% COLA every year since 2006. I resented Trump's greed and spending my income tax on an ego fence when too many hard working American citizens in the bottom 50% pay an income tax and when so many corporations pay very little or nothing.

My wife and I have two of everything, cars, sons, grandsons and houses.

Gee, if they have it good why don't you live in the same community and collect all this "free" stuff?
I resented Trump's greed --- What "greed"? I resent your lack of proof!
Prove to me you receive over $84,000/month !
"and spending my income tax on an ego fence"
Why would you with $84,000/month have any complaints...let alone complain about spending money to prevent this!
Remember the guy you thought was so better the Trump encouraged these people! I assume you prefer using vehicles to prevent what Biden wanted "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border." Well Biden got his wish! By the way I bet you don't care these people have COVID do you, because at $84,000/month you live behind a WALL! And you complain about Trump?

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 2.55.35 PM.png

I assume you prefer using vehicles to prevent what Biden wanted "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border." Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border? [Video]
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 2.57.44 PM.png

and then 2009? WTF are you going?
The stock market lost near half its value in 2008. Yea. It came back but if you were counting on retiring around then and you didn’t have social security, you were screwed.

Another example. When the Covid crash happened my brother on law lost $150k. Yea. He shouldn’t have panicked but that’s what people do.

And now we have the Chinese real estate crash about to screw the market.

No. Depending only on the stock market for your retirement is not a great idea

I resented Trump's greed --- What "greed"? I resent your lack of proof!
Well, the seven figure pension was annual, Trump's greed is easy to prove. He made lots of money by using the secret service on his many many trips to Mar a lago by using AF 1, and charging the agents to rent golf carts, overcharging the cost of rooms and other "incidentals".

Well, the seven figure pension was annual, Trump's greed is easy to prove. He made lots of money by using the secret service on his many many trips to Mar a lago by using AF 1, and charging the agents to rent golf carts, overcharging the cost of rooms and other "incidentals".

Very good! You are proving your subjective statements with help from USAToday!
Obviously though with a $84,000/mo pension you have been involved in business.
I would like you to tell me if you agree or disagree with Trump who overturned most of the attached statements and policies put in place by Obama and Biden has now re-instated.
I wonder if you are truly an honest person and can tell me you agree with Obama/Biden or Trump regarding the following:
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Hey Dumbass, the link doesn't go to any graph from 2012. Are you fucking dyslexic? It's 2021.

Let's just say I have given that link for years but now it is disappeared. Journalism is different from propaganda. If you add all taxes, we have a flat tax system. A huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else.

But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class.Sep 19, 2012

Very good! You are proving your subjective statements with help from USAToday!
Obviously though with a $84,000/mo pension you have been involved in business.
I would like you to tell me if you agree or disagree with Trump who overturned most of the attached statements and policies put in place by Obama and Biden has now re-instated.
I wonder if you are truly an honest person and can tell me you agree with Obama/Biden or Trump regarding the following:
View attachment 542771
You are truly and sincerely a kook.

Oh, so now there are no poor… Glad to see you libs finally acknowledge that.
So I'm a lib now?

Funny some other moron here was calling me a Trump supporter the other day.

And if you've read any of my posts in this thread you would actually know my stance on taxes

Look
You can’t have it both ways

You can’t complain that SS is a bad investment and then complain when it is in fact a good investment.
It's not a good investment because SS actually keeps people poor and dependent on the fucking government.

We can't have people realize that they could actually be financially independent now can we?

Forum List

Back