So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

The fucking government confiscating 12.4% of your lifetime income to give you 1200 a month in retirement sounds like a good deal if you're a fucking retard.
Most get back what they contributed, many get much more

Kids don't have to go to college. And the only reason a medical bill would be a problem is because of the ridiculously high deductibles on Obama care.

I lived most of my life with health insurance for catastrophic illness or injury that had a small deductible. Now I have to pay for all kinds of shit I don't want or need thanks to Obamacare

Ummm…
Yes, in today’s world, kids need post secondary education
Deductables don’t kill you, it s the copay that hits you

Even with 80 percent coverage, on a $150,000 medical bill you owe $30,000

Raised taxes on Blue States
A tax dodge for the wealthy....

Pay your FAIR SHARE, Assflap.

Who benefits from the SALT deduction?

• The deduction primarily benefits wealthy taxpayers in high-tax states. There is widespread recognition across the political spectrum that the vast majority of the SALT deduction benefits the wealthy, and a repeal of the cap on the SALT deduction would amount to a tax break for the wealthiest Americans.
    • Tax Policy Center: “Only about 9 percent of households would benefit from repeal of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s (TCJA) $10,000 cap on the state and local property tax (SALT) deduction, and more than 96 percent of the tax cut would go to the highest-income 20 percent of households”
    • Tax Foundation: “The SALT deduction tends to benefit states with many higher-earners and higher state taxes.”
    • Joint Committee on Taxation: “The repeal [of the cap] is estimated to result in a decrease in tax liability for 13.1 million taxpayers, 94 percent of which have $100,000 or more of economic income. Additionally, approximately 99 percent of the decrease in tax liability accrues to taxpayers with $100,000 or more of economic income.”
table1salt.png

A tax dodge for the wealthy....

Pay your FAIR SHARE, Assflap.

Who benefits from the SALT deduction?

• The deduction primarily benefits wealthy taxpayers in high-tax states. There is widespread recognition across the political spectrum that the vast majority of the SALT deduction benefits the wealthy, and a repeal of the cap on the SALT deduction would amount to a tax break for the wealthiest Americans.
    • Tax Policy Center: “Only about 9 percent of households would benefit from repeal of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s (TCJA) $10,000 cap on the state and local property tax (SALT) deduction, and more than 96 percent of the tax cut would go to the highest-income 20 percent of households”
    • Tax Foundation: “The SALT deduction tends to benefit states with many higher-earners and higher state taxes.”
    • Joint Committee on Taxation: “The repeal [of the cap] is estimated to result in a decrease in tax liability for 13.1 million taxpayers, 94 percent of which have $100,000 or more of economic income. Additionally, approximately 99 percent of the decrease in tax liability accrues to taxpayers with $100,000 or more of economic income.”
table1salt.png

In Blue States
State and local taxes easily exceed $10,000
You don’t have to be Rich, only own a home

So, no
Trump did not cut taxes on everyone

When the top two tax brackets are restored which were cut by the Trump Administration and more brackets are added:

We all agree that the national debt is in the Trillions of Dollars. The top earners have the most to lose if and when the economy collapses. I'm in the top 10%, and the 90% of the tax payers are consumers who spend their income on Main St.

Think about this, when Main St. folds our entire economy collapses as we have all seen during the Pandemic.
So being in the top 10% you definitely pay someone else or better have someone on your staff to deal with IRS.
But if you are so concerned about the rest of us bottom 50%, why would your solution require what Biden is doing
i.e. increasing IRS budget by 80 billion to make filing even more complicated for those of us with no one on the payroll who deals with IRS.
Biden seeks $80 Billion to Beef Up IRS...

It's hard to have sympathy for people who cry poor but have 3 TVs 5 laptops and smart phones for the kids and a bunch of other shit they don't really need
Free Government Cell Phones: Plans, Devices, How to Apply
Thanks to the government’s Lifeline Assistance program, you can qualify for free cell phones and inexpensive cell phone plans. For those of you who struggle making your cell phone payment every month, this government program was made for you
A) we estimate that the number of free government cell phones is currently below 12,000,000.
B) Section 8 housing pays for 4,800,000 people's housing expenses.
C) 42.6 million Americans get free food.
So these people get:
=== $12,000 free housing , Section 8 will pay up to $1,000/month
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

In Blue States
State and local taxes easily exceed $10,000
You don’t have to be Rich, only own a home

So, no
Trump did not cut taxes on everyone

I proved the vase majority of those using SALT are rich.

Stop whining about the rich paying their "fair share".

If I could forego collecting SS and get every penny back that I've paid in (with zero interest), I'd do it in a heartbeat and still be better off.

I proved the vase majority of those using SALT are rich.

Stop whining about the rich paying their "fair share".
Not actually
Your propaganda ignores the high percentage of homeowners in blue states that lost the tax deduction

Look
You can’t have it both ways
You can’t complain that SS is a bad investment and then complain when it is in fact a good investment.
Answer the question, asswipe.
Why should anyone get more back than they put in?

So being in the top 10% you definitely pay someone else or better have someone on your staff to deal with IRS.
But if you are so concerned about the rest of us bottom 50%, why would your solution require what Biden is doing
i.e. increasing IRS budget by 80 billion to make filing even more complicated for those of us with no one on the payroll who deals with IRS.
Biden seeks $80 Billion to Beef Up IRS...
I retried in 2005. I have received a seven figure pension beginning in 2006 and received a 3% COLA every year since 2006. I resented Trump's greed and spending my income tax on an ego fence when too many hard working American citizens in the bottom 50% pay an income tax and when so many corporations pay very little or nothing.

My wife and I have two of everything, cars, sons, grandsons and houses.
Free Government Cell Phones: Plans, Devices, How to Apply
Thanks to the government’s Lifeline Assistance program, you can qualify for free cell phones and inexpensive cell phone plans. For those of you who struggle making your cell phone payment every month, this government program was made for you
A) we estimate that the number of free government cell phones is currently below 12,000,000.
B) Section 8 housing pays for 4,800,000 people's housing expenses.
C) 42.6 million Americans get free food.
So these people get:
=== $12,000 free housing , Section 8 will pay up to $1,000/month
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...
Gee, if they have it good why don't you live in the same community and collect all this "free" stuff?

see, the demofks don't get it. SS pays out even if what you paid in is gone. Therefore, people living outside of their payback is stressing that system and why it is failing. If I would have invested the money I paid in on my own, my financial advisors would invest in much better long term investments and actually make me more money. Again, a demofk is only as smart as the poop he/she flushes
And then there’s 2008

Forum List

Back