So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Their fair share is more than the 0 dollars many of them have been paying.
But what about those pesky facts?
95D9DDB4-74AB-4185-8149-6B43A5C00F80.jpeg

because we are one of the highest taxed
developed countries in the world.
You still might try, probably not, but I will ask you to put the context of your message in perspective.

Shit like........the Rich pay 80% of all taxes......well no shit.
But in reality, they should be paying what fair share.

Your logic is flawed and you know it.
But keeping the (R) base dumbed down, THAT IS THE AGENDA>

Who ends up paying more and who ends up paying less?

I can assure you the wealthy will pay less
you're wrong.

People won't have FICA taxes taken out of their pay and the rich who buy more stuff and more expensive stuff will pay taxes on all that

People who don't report income will be paying taxes that they don't pay now. It's estimated that 2 trillion in income annually is untaxed and that's not counting income from illicit sources.

If necessities like food, clothing, prescriptions, etc are not taxed then the average person will have more money at the end of every month not less.

Of course there is.

Keep 100% of your pay you decide what to spend it on
You are able to reduce the tax you pay by not buying stupid shit.
And pay tax on every cent of it. No deductions

The most regressive tax ever

Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy: ‘Pay your fair share’

View attachment 540477
From the above table as found in the following link:
Top 10% of Income taxpayers paid 70.1%
While...61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020, Tax Policy Center says

So Biden... what is a "FAIR SHARE"???
The top 10% paid $1.122 Trillion of the total $1.601 Trillion paid... 70.1% or a taxable rate of 21.5%
Biden supporters what would be a FAIR share...???

It was only recently we discovered how little one trump was paying. Dies that tell you anything?

And pay tax on every cent of it. No deductions

The most regressive tax ever
No it's not.

The Fair tax actually has a system to refund all taxes paid up to the poverty level. This is very much like the personal income tax deduction.

Personally i dont agree with that

I think that necessities like food clothing and prescription medication should be exempt and then apply a lower rate to everything else. And the tax only applies to new goods so used cars will not be taxed, no used goods will be taxed at all.

I can't see how you call this regressive when people will have more money at the end of the month than they do now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back