So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

What the stupid greedy assholes Moon Bats really want is for the higher income earners to have to continue to pay into the fund but be restricted on getting a pension.

Typical Left wing greed.
You clowns who bitch about SS don't mind signing up for it when it's your turn, right Ace?

Let me give you an example.

Let Walmart continue to pay low and unfair taxes, well below what they should pay, because, well.........tax loopholes. Don't deny this is a FACT.

How about Walmart pay a fair living wage, and not force the underpaid employee, to get another job, (as you suggest) when in FACT Walmart could easily pay more.......but Capitalism, right. Fuck You.

Your stance is idiotic, because you have a good living.
But fuck the people that get paid $10, from a Multi-Billion Company, because.....well Capitalism.

If your skills are such that the only productive thing you can do is stock shelves at Walmart then piss on you. You are a sorry shithead and deserve to live at the lower end of the spectrum.

How about Walmart paying market labor rates? That way you get the stuff in their stores at the lowest possible prices. If you want to tip any employee when you go there because you don't think they make enough then go for it Sport.

I don't know and I don't give a shit.

Wages should be negotiated between an employer and employee. The government needs to stay out of it.

If a person is not making enough money then they should do two things:

1. Get more skills so they can earn more money

2. Stop voting for Democrats and RINOs that implemented Leftest polices that screw up the economy and run up the cost of government.
The economy sucks under (R) leadership.
Do you need a refresher course on past recessions?

You clowns who bitch about SS don't mind signing up for it when it's your turn, right Ace?

Most of us paid in hundreds of thousands of dollars to SS in our career and our employer paid in a like amount. Most of us will be lucky to get back what we paid in.

That is not your money Moon Bat. It is ours.

I'll tell you what Moon Bat. I will gladly give up any claim on SS if we do away with the filthy program so that my children and grandchildren will not be burdend with the Ponzi scheme. Deal?

Last edited:
If your skills are such that the only productive thing you can do is stock shelves at Walmart then piss on you. You are a sorry shithead and deserve to live at the lower end of the spectrum.

How about Walmart paying market labor rates? That way you get the stuff in their stores at the lowest possible prices. If you want to tip any employee when you go there because you don't think they make enough then go for it Sport.
If you pay attention, you would know exactly what my job is.
Instead you attempt to call me a burger flipper or a shelf stocker.

Do you feel better doing that? Of course you do.

The economy sucks under (R) leadership.
Do you need a refresher course on past recessions?

Don't give me that silly partisan bullshit. Both parties support big government. As far as I know there has never been a tax increase that passed strictly along Party lines. Even that disater Obamacare passed with some cloture help by a couple of the Republicans. When the filthy ass Democrats fuck up something they are usally helped by Republicans. The Republicans are always better than the Democrats but that doesn't mean anything significant because the Democrats set such a low bar.

Most of us paid in a hundreds of thousands of dollars in our career and our employer paid in a like amount. Most of us will be lucky to get back what we paid in.

I'll tell you what Moon Bat. I will gladly give up any claim on SS if we do away with the filthy program so that my children and grandchildren will not be burdend with the Ponzi scheme. Deal?
But as long as you or your spouse lives...you get that.

Fuck up in the stock market and you get...whatever you get

If you pay attention, you would know exactly what my job is.
Instead you attempt to call me a burger flipper or a shelf stocker.

Do you feel better doing that? Of course you do.

I don't give a shit what you do.

If you don't flip burger then good for you. You are a good boy. Now pull your head out of Libtard ass.

Ya know who bitches most about Social Security?

Those that don't need it.

Note. They get it anyway and don't refuse it

But as long as you or your spouse lives...you get that.

Fuck up in the stock market and you get...whatever you get

In Galveston Texas several municipal worker groups were able to opt out of SS and they did substantially better with their pensions than they would have got with that shitty SS,

I do a much better rate of return on my 401K investments than I am getting out of SS.

I trust myself a lot more on investments than I trust the filthy ass government bureaucrats to look after my best interest. Just the other day a report came out that SS will be running out of money in a few years. LOL!

I feel sorry for you dumbass that trust the government. Sorry assholes.

SS isn't a tax, it's a retirement fund, supposedly. If someone making a million dollars a year paid into SS on the whole 1 million they would just be owed more when they turn 65. How exactly does that solve the problem? Or do you want them to contribute the the "retirement fund" but not draw on it?
It's a tax. The claim that you are legally entitled to some kind of return based on what you paid in is horseshit

Ya know who bitches most about Social Security?

Those that don't need it.

Note. They get it anyway and don't refuse it
Why should they refuse is when they have paid into it their entire lives? Is it a charity, welfare or a retirement program?

Last edited:
That's not true. Your spouse gets your allotment
Unless your not married. And even if you are they only get a percentage. And what happens if you and your spouse both die at 67. There’s no way you get out what’s paid in. And you know who that effects disproportionately ? POC’s. They have a shorter life span so screwed again.

If you start with 1000 dollars at 18, contribute 50 dollars a week your whole life and make an average of 7% on your investment you’re a millionaire at 68. And it’s yours, all yours. You would make about 120k a year in interest from it to live on and leave the entire million your family when your dead. You can work at Mc Donald’s and do that. SS is only better for people who can’t google “compound interest calculator”.

Most of us paid in a hundreds of thousands of dollars in our career and our employer paid in a like amount.
SS tax is capped. It changes through time and rises.
The cap used to be around $120,000.
And 30 years ago it was way less.
Today it is $142,800 at 6.2 %.

Depending upon your age, you may have paid into SS for 30-40 years,
Probably at an average of less than wages of $70,000 per year over those years.
Unless you made more than 70K 30 years ago. Maybe you did.
Meaning your contribution was about $4,000 per year average, for 30-40 years, meaning $120k-$160K in your working lifetime. You can find that on your Statement.
Mine says $139,000.

If you draw at 62, you might get $2,000 per month, meaning it will take you about 70 months to get your contributions back. (I understand interest dude, so don't go there.)

So, while not a perfect system, if Flash lives 10+ years beyond retirement, he will get his contributions back. And if he dies, there are survivor benefits.

Now, besides interest arguments and "i could have invested more successfully on my own, SS is NOT a Ponzi Scheme.

Most of us paid in a hundreds of thousands of dollars in our career and our employer paid in a like amount. Most of us will be lucky to get back what we paid in.

No thanks fuck face. I paid into it for 40 years, crybaby. So fuck you. You're worried about your children & grandchildren my two balls. Were ya worried when your boy Trump passed that tax cut for his swamp rat pals that kiss his ass down in Mar A Loco?

Your spouse does not get a per centage

They get your allotment unless their’s is larger

You know nothing about this

Last edited:

Not everyone can be a doctor, lawyer or stockbroker, trust fund punk. If they did who would you look down your little snotnose at?

Forum List

Back