So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Eisenhower was a popular and very good President. He was also a Republican. So let us return to the tax structure of his terms. After all, we built the Interstate Highway System and many other major infrastructure projects in those years.
I'm always amused when I see someone make this argument because it's a confirmation of what I already know about people like you, which is you haven't the first clue about economics.

Eisenhower was a popular and very good President. He was also a Republican. So let us return to the tax structure of his terms. After all, we built the Interstate Highway System and many other major infrastructure projects in those years.

I will gladly return to Eisenhower's time but you stupid Moon Bats won't like it.

When he was President the total (Fed, State and Local) cost of government burden on the GDP was a little less than 20%. Nowadays it is pushing 40%.

Be careful what you wish for Moon Bat. 20% of the GDP won't fund your filthy ass welfare state like you little commie assholes want.

Last edited:
You know what that tells me, dumb fuck? That the upper ten percent get way to much of the income in this nation. Time for the middle class and working poor to get their share of the wealth that they create.
So this is what you want? I really can't believe how truly dumb some people are in this world.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 6.00.04 PM.png

You know what that tells me, dumb fuck? That the upper ten percent get way to much of the income in this nation. Time for the middle class and working poor to get their share of the wealth that they create.What?
You know what that tells me, dumb fuck? That the upper ten percent get way to much of the income in this nation. Time for the middle class and working poor to get their share of the wealth that they create.
What? How do you do that?

This is a straw man......noone said no tax.......so your post is irrelevant
Afraid they did
With taxes, you get what you are willing to pay for

The US has engaged in supply side economics since 1980 and has reduced spending on infrastructure, public services, education, healthcare. The average worker has seen his wages stagnant as he is expected to pay more out of pocket.

Private parks, prisons, schools

It is what you get when you run a for profit entity
There are plenty of private parks, prisons and schools. and they all do a better job than government parks, prisons and schools.

Afraid they did
With taxes, you get what you are willing to pay for

The US has engaged in supply side economics since 1980 and has reduced spending on infrastructure, public services, education, healthcare. The average worker has seen his wages stagnant as he is expected to pay more out of pocket.
Yeah spending is so low that it happens to be waaay higher than in 1980.....so what are they spending money on? Pelosi hair salons and parties?

Most Americans pay social security on every dollar they earn. The wealthy stop paying after about $150,000 earned. This is why those who can take their compensation through other means. That should end immediately.
Yeah anyone who doesn;t need social security shouldn;t have to pay for it at all.

Forum List

Back