What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, Jesus Is Offensive

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jesus died so we could have Peeps and hunt colored eggs.
Don’t dish the peeps now!

Also Jesus dying and the pagan festival of spring, well he just died at the right time so we can have peeps!

• Funny
Reactions: FJB
OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Also Jesus dying and the pagan festival of spring, well he just died at the right time so we can have peeps!

Lol nobody knows when that happened for real.

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol nobody knows when that happened for real.
It matter not because what is the most important thing is PEEPS!!!

Oh lard I am so wrong but Jesus teaching is important to even if I am a pagan because it teaches us forgiveness and selflessness and today society need a lot of help!

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is sad is that there are billions of Christians out there who profess a deep and abiding love for Jesus yet accept the absurd and patently false notion that Jesus, an innocent man, suffered and died a horrible death as a "perfect sacrifice" so that all of you believers can sin with impunity for the rest of your delusional lives without ever suffering any consequense as long as you celebrate his death, defy the law of God, and desecrate the teachings of Jesus (the Actual Body of Christ) every other sunday and high holiday. Its flat out reprehensible.

If Jesus saying ,"eat my flesh" was a test, you all failed miserably. No worries, you have faith.

And I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your love and devotion.

I am.

Yup.

I have heard of christian men who will look at a woman when they already have a wife.

That counts as adultery, yet straight people judge LGBT people when straight christian people commit every sin in the book.

Looks more like they are trying to get a free ticket into heaven.

Also Jesus said "let he who without sin cast the first stone"

What are your sins,what have you done?

Most Christians are behaving just like the pharisees who felt they were holier than thou.

I think when Jesus returns, he will treat these christians like the money changers in the temple.

Last edited:

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you advocate all prayer, or just Christian prayer? Would you be OK with students stopping their study at specific times and rolling out their prayer rugs as many Muslims do?
sure and I support muslims cutting off the noses of women who argue with men...dont you

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yup.

I have heard of christian men who will look at a woman when they already have a wife.

That counts as adultery, yet straight people judge LGBT people when straight christian people commit every sin in the book.

Most Christians are behaving just like the pharisees who felt they were holier than thou.

I think when Jesus returns, he will treat these christians like the money changers in the temple.

so you are telling us that being queer makes you paranoid????

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Do you advocate all prayer, or just Christian prayer? Would you be OK with students stopping their study at specific times and rolling out their prayer rugs as many Muslims do?
I have no issues with people practicing their freedoms that are rights in our country.

• Thanks

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Yup.

You can do as you please, I will tolerate people and their rights, I don’t agree with it but I will tolerate others freedoms.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But saluting the pride flag and creating a bunch of fake genders and not allowing women to be proud to be themselves and have their own sport's team isn't? I know that bits and pieces of this topic has been discussed before, but considering the fact that it just keeps getting worse and worse it's getting harder and harder for me to grasp that concept and why nobody cares about what God thinks anymore and why He had just gotten erased from this Christian nation.
The real Jesus is offensive to you too

The Jesus who said, "Except you repent, you shall likewise PERISH" that Jesus is offensive to you

• Disagree

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List