So Jan 6th is worse entropy and the holocaust?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Hyperbole, much? Lets see; that democrat led-show trial based on the Jan. 6th. Democrats can't have have diversity & inclusion when those people disagrees with them, in fact, they persecute anyone that disagrees with them and demonize them. This has to be the worst period of American history I have ever lived through.

Hyperbole, much? Lets see; that democrat led-show trial based on the Jan. 6th. Democrats can't have have diversity & inclusion when those people disagrees with them, in fact, they persecute anyone that disagrees with them and demonize them. This has to be the worst period of American history I have ever lived through.

Not knowing whether our nation would ever be a nation free from the British, slavery, a civil war, two world wars, a cold war... Past Americans have lived worse lives. Next election cycle we can change this.

Jan6 is worse than coronavirus.

It's worse than sneaking into the bedroom, and seeing your mom and dad naked.

It's worse than that first date, where she threw up all over my shoes.

It's worse than finding out your sister was once your brother, after having sex with her/him/it.

It's worse than going for the last cigarette in the pack at 3AM when the stores are all closed, and accidentally dropping it in the toilet.

It's worse than finding out your goofy cousin replaced your birth control pills with Tic Tacs.

It's worse than taking the last sip out of a can of Coke, and finding a bug in your mouth.

It's worse than...than...picking up that prostitute at 2AM and finding out your ATM card has been declined.

I could go on.

So Jan 6th is worse entropy and the holocaust?​

It's a myth that Hitler had a mayority of supporters. The last free elections had been in November 1932. Hitler got about 33% of all votes - what means he and his protest party had lost about 15% of their voters. Hitler was in decline. He ruled not with regular laws but with emergency statuts and exceptional laws.

I personally see parallels between the trickery of Hitler ("Machterschleichung") and the behavior of Donald Trump and his trickery.

The holohoax was a physical impossibility but the insane, talmudic, racist, genocidal rabbis who through various techniques eventually obtained control of most democratic nations made fiction fact.

Idiots like Zaanga deny Trump was an Israel firster. :heehee:

The holohoax was a physical impossibility but the insane, talmudic, racist, genocidal rabbis who through various techniques eventually obtained control of most democratic nations made fiction fact.

Idiots like Zaanga deny Trump was a Israel firster. :heehee:

You don't know what you try to speak about, anti-Semite and useful idiot of Nazis or criminal Nazi on your own.

Here some reliable information for you: Massenmord und Holocaust You can read this text in only 22 minutes after you had learned German.

And by the way: I never said Donald Trump is or had been an anti-Semite. If so then I know nothing about. What doesn't mean not to see dangerous parallels between Trump and Hitler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back