‘So it's verboten?’: Fox News panelist stops Newt Gingrich from discussing ‘Soros-elected’ district attorneys

WTF is going on at FOX NEWS?

I'll tell you what's going on at Fox......they're really just a bunch of liberals lying to us about what their real agenda is.

We going to get a thread a day on this? This should be combined.

That would be great.
We get about 30 per day on Trump lying, so.....

Up to the Mods, I suppose. I would combine them all. I liked Newts influence during Bill's two terms. He can be a little out there at times, but often worth a listen, as he is a smart guy. Smart people get a break from me (though still deserving fact check as necessary), as opposed to dumb asses, like trump. We already know when he is lying outright or spinning, as either his lips move, or he issues a tweet, both being a dead give away.

I'll tell you what's going on at Fox......they're really just a bunch of liberals lying to us about what their real agenda is.

That would be great.

Up to the Mods, I suppose. I would combine them all. I liked Newts influence during Bill's two terms. He can be a little out there at times, but often worth a listen, as he is a smart guy. Smart people get a break from me (though still deserving fact check as necessary), as opposed to dumb asses, like trump. We already know when he is lying outright or spinning, as either his lips move, or he issues a tweet, both being a dead give away.

:shutupsmiley:

That would be great.

:shutupsmiley:

Probably not happening. Why don't you shut your eyes and pretend?

Rupert Murdoch doesn't own Fox any more, his kids inherited it; they're liberals, and how this would change the network was discussed months ago. No surprises here; I'm surprised he got as far as he did, criticizing the pagan Money God of the Globalist labor racketeers.

All of these right wing threads about conspiracy theories like voter fraud, media bias, etc... should be shit canned into the conspiracy section.

That's not going to happen on a rightwing message board.

All of these right wing threads about conspiracy theories like voter fraud, media bias, etc... should be shit canned into the conspiracy section.

That's not going to happen on a rightwing message board.

True. The funny thing is this. There is actually more evidence of a 9/11 cover up (that is to say there are things we haven't been told about that day that the government acknowledges) than any 20 voter fraud fantasies broadcast here daily.

So this was awkward. Heh heh.

A Fox News host and a former CIA spokesperson ganged up on former House speaker and Republican pundit Newt Gingrich when he brought up the undisputed fact that George Soros funded candidates for prosecutors in riot-struck cities.

“The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich told the hosts of ‘Outnumbered’ on Wednesday.

He was cut off by panelist Melissa Francis – who hosts her own show on Fox Business – saying “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.” Fellow panelist Marie Harf – who was a spokeswoman for the CIA and the State Department during the Obama administration – joined in, arguing that “George Soros doesn’t need to be part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten?”
Gingrich said, incredulous. After a long moment of awkward silence, host Harris Faulkner simply said “Okay, we’re going to move on.”

While that may have been hyperbole, in this particular instance he was literally correct. Between 2014 and 2018, Soros had spent more than $16 million on 17 district attorney races across the US, with his candidates winning 13 of them. In 2018 alone, Soros spent more than $2.7 million on district attorney races in California, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Continued...

It's not the issue. He was trying to deflect and they stopped him.

Unusual for Faux Newz.
They were talking about the violence. Gingrich didn't bring Soros out of the blue. Soros money is easily tracked to races all over the country. He is dumping insane money into local and state races as well. Why this is considered a conspiracy theory, I have no idea. Shouldn't we discuss someone who is funding officials who are letting criminals, many of them violent, back on the streets?

Just how stupid is that to say that DAs are Soros-elected.

That is like believing in conspiracy theories.
Follow the money. It is simply a fact that Soros is spending a huge amount of money at every level. He isn't the only one, but look at the areas where criminals are allowed back on the street with little or no time. Fox in Chicago has a huge amount of verified Soros money, so does the DA that went after the couple that defended themselves in Missouri. Not saying Soro's name doesn't mean he is not involved, and It is definitely relevant to what is going on.

So this was awkward. Heh heh.

A Fox News host and a former CIA spokesperson ganged up on former House speaker and Republican pundit Newt Gingrich when he brought up the undisputed fact that George Soros funded candidates for prosecutors in riot-struck cities.

“The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich told the hosts of ‘Outnumbered’ on Wednesday.

He was cut off by panelist Melissa Francis – who hosts her own show on Fox Business – saying “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.” Fellow panelist Marie Harf – who was a spokeswoman for the CIA and the State Department during the Obama administration – joined in, arguing that “George Soros doesn’t need to be part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten?”
Gingrich said, incredulous. After a long moment of awkward silence, host Harris Faulkner simply said “Okay, we’re going to move on.”

While that may have been hyperbole, in this particular instance he was literally correct. Between 2014 and 2018, Soros had spent more than $16 million on 17 district attorney races across the US, with his candidates winning 13 of them. In 2018 alone, Soros spent more than $2.7 million on district attorney races in California, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Continued...

The only thing that is verboten is Fox News on my TV dial. I quit subscribing to them years ago after they started firing all the good people.
It bothers me, because I actually liked Outnumbered. I knew Fox was going South, but that still disappointed me.

So newt is still pushing right-wing conspiracy theories about Soros. Good for these folks who didn't allow him to spew this stuff on that air.

So Soros is linked to everything. How about the billionaires who are funding right-wing crap causes unbeknownst to the American public. Remember the Koch brothers? How about the Waltons, the Scaife/Mellons? Prince/Devoss filth? There are more of these people lurking in the shadows funding subversive efforts to attack our freedoms and way of life.

There is no "undisputed fact" here.
If Soros money can be tracked everywhere, why is it a conspiracy? Look at who he is funding, and what they are doing. It is black and white. I'll agree he isn't the only one dumping money into all kinds of races, but since there is a concrete link, why is it not allowed to be examined?

Media bias. For the love of God, you call media bias a conspiracy topic?

Murdoch's Fox is a tool of the state but it must sometimes respect others even though much of its media coverage is biased nonsense and hate. Imagine for a moment if they mentioned all the 'dark money' sources of nonsense on the so called conservative side of the political and media fence. That would be great fun and stopped quickly. You guys live in fantasy land, reality rarely enters. For the reader, thinker who wants to know, see these books.

Why can't we talk about the dark money on both sides? Shouldn't we be talking about the dark money on both sides?

So newt is still pushing right-wing conspiracy theories about Soros. Good for these folks who didn't allow him to spew this stuff on that air.

So Soros is linked to everything. How about the billionaires who are funding right-wing crap causes unbeknownst to the American public. Remember the Koch brothers? How about the Waltons, the Scaife/Mellons? Prince/Devoss filth? There are more of these people lurking in the shadows funding subversive efforts to attack our freedoms and way of life.

There is no "undisputed fact" here.
If Soros money can be tracked everywhere, why is it a conspiracy? Look at who he is funding, and what they are doing. It is black and white. I'll agree he isn't the only one dumping money into all kinds of races, but since there is a concrete link, why is it not allowed to be examined?

Soros can fund anything he wishes, and so can everybody else. What nefarious activities is he supposedly funding? I don't know of any. I doubt that he is funding any more causes and organizations than any other rich folks do, and he's been fairly open about what he does and why he does it. The right-wing billionaires seem to want secrecy.

I was just watching The Dollar Vigilante talk about that in his latest video...that part starts at 11:11

New Topics

Forum List

Back