‘So it's verboten?’: Fox News panelist stops Newt Gingrich from discussing ‘Soros-elected’ district attorneys

So newt is still pushing right-wing conspiracy theories about Soros. Good for these folks who didn't allow him to spew this stuff on that air.

So Soros is linked to everything. How about the billionaires who are funding right-wing crap causes unbeknownst to the American public. Remember the Koch brothers? How about the Waltons, the Scaife/Mellons? Prince/Devoss filth? There are more of these people lurking in the shadows funding subversive efforts to attack our freedoms and way of life.

There is no "undisputed fact" here.

So newt is still pushing right-wing conspiracy theories about Soros. Good for these folks who didn't allow him to spew this stuff on that air.

So Soros is linked to everything. How about the billionaires who are funding right-wing crap causes unbeknownst to the American public. Remember the Koch brothers? How about the Waltons, the Scaife/Mellons? Prince/Devoss filth? There are more of these people lurking in the shadows funding subversive efforts to attack our freedoms and way of life.

There is no "undisputed fact" here.

Yeah, there's definitely the same shenanigans going on within the so-called right-wing. There's no doubt about that.

Can't believe you thumbs downed muh post, Lys. Boooo Lys...

So this was awkward. Heh heh.

A Fox News host and a former CIA spokesperson ganged up on former House speaker and Republican pundit Newt Gingrich when he brought up the undisputed fact that George Soros funded candidates for prosecutors in riot-struck cities.

“The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich told the hosts of ‘Outnumbered’ on Wednesday.

He was cut off by panelist Melissa Francis – who hosts her own show on Fox Business – saying “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.” Fellow panelist Marie Harf – who was a spokeswoman for the CIA and the State Department during the Obama administration – joined in, arguing that “George Soros doesn’t need to be part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten?”
Gingrich said, incredulous. After a long moment of awkward silence, host Harris Faulkner simply said “Okay, we’re going to move on.”

While that may have been hyperbole, in this particular instance he was literally correct. Between 2014 and 2018, Soros had spent more than $16 million on 17 district attorney races across the US, with his candidates winning 13 of them. In 2018 alone, Soros spent more than $2.7 million on district attorney races in California, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Continued...

This proves this election is rigged

Rigged with buying off people to make them stop talking about the harm to America that the democrats are doing

This means most of congress and the judges

Trump has the men to stop all this insane greed harming of America

So this was awkward. Heh heh.

A Fox News host and a former CIA spokesperson ganged up on former House speaker and Republican pundit Newt Gingrich when he brought up the undisputed fact that George Soros funded candidates for prosecutors in riot-struck cities.

“The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich told the hosts of ‘Outnumbered’ on Wednesday.

He was cut off by panelist Melissa Francis – who hosts her own show on Fox Business – saying “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.” Fellow panelist Marie Harf – who was a spokeswoman for the CIA and the State Department during the Obama administration – joined in, arguing that “George Soros doesn’t need to be part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten?”
Gingrich said, incredulous. After a long moment of awkward silence, host Harris Faulkner simply said “Okay, we’re going to move on.”

While that may have been hyperbole, in this particular instance he was literally correct. Between 2014 and 2018, Soros had spent more than $16 million on 17 district attorney races across the US, with his candidates winning 13 of them. In 2018 alone, Soros spent more than $2.7 million on district attorney races in California, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Continued...

This is what Fox News has been reduced to .....

WTF is going on at FOX NEWS?

I'll tell you what's going on at Fox......they're really just a bunch of liberals lying to us about what their real agenda is.

We going to get a thread a day on this? This should be combined.

I'll tell you what's going on at Fox......they're really just a bunch of liberals lying to us about what their real agenda is.

All of these right wing threads about conspiracy theories like voter fraud, media bias, etc... should be shit canned into the conspiracy section.

That would be great.
We get about 30 per day on Trump lying, so.....

Murdoch's Fox is a tool of the state but it must sometimes respect others even though much of its media coverage is biased nonsense and hate. Imagine for a moment if they mentioned all the 'dark money' sources of nonsense on the so called conservative side of the political and media fence. That would be great fun and stopped quickly. You guys live in fantasy land, reality rarely enters. For the reader, thinker who wants to know, see these books.

Murdoch's Fox is a tool of the state but it must sometimes respect others even though much of its media coverage is biased nonsense and hate. Imagine for a moment if they mentioned all the 'dark money' sources of nonsense on the so called conservative side of the political and media fence. That would be great fun and stopped quickly. You guys live in fantasy land, reality rarely enters. For the reader, thinker who wants to know, see these books.

:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

All of these right wing threads about conspiracy theories like voter fraud, media bias, etc... should be shit canned into the conspiracy section.

The ones projecting voter fraud should be moved to conspiracy, it true. Media bias is real, but there is plainly enough outlets for real news to get out and facts to be presented. If the trumper spin doesn't win, simply because it lies or mischaracterizes, tough. Let them try truth.
I am not worried about mail in ballots. The ballots will get in whether the trumpers want them or not, though I am still planning on early voting (in person) myself. December 12 is the actual day the electors meet and give their votes. According to BallotPedia,Election results certification dates, 2020 - Ballotpedia States have various dates or no date at all as a requirement, and I would no be surprised if states pushed their dates to certify further out, due to the unusual number of mail it / absentee ballots that will be posted this year. Pennsylvania Supreme court just extended the day, mailed ballots must be in, to be counted, from election day to 3 days further out. This is expected to increase the number of votes counted. People want an honest election and it will get done. Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

Forum List

Back