So it Was Mass Murder. NIH's Own Site Says Hydroxychloroquine "Effective Consistently" in Treating COVID, All Those Millions Didn't Have to Die

I can't believe you still see people outside with masks. Even inside is stupid but outside is hilarious. Like, people riding bikes! :auiqs.jpg:
I laugh at them, honk my horn, and yell out the window at them.

Folks, I got into today at the self checkout at a local Whole Foods. This is how it went down.

Me: That mask you are wearing doesn't do sheet. If you want to prevent transmission of viruses and bacteria wear gloves.

Old Dude: No I disagree. Dr. Fauci is brilliant and says...

Me: I am more of a doctor than Fauci. And Fauci is a mass murderer. Do you know he failed with the AIDS thing and that he financed gain of function diseases at Biowarfare labs around the world.

Old Dude: He does not make enough in salary to finance labs.

Me: He used millions in taxpayer money through the NIH and other money laundering entities. DUH! I hope you learned something today!

Old Dude: (mumble mumble)

Last edited:
Folks, I got into today at the self checkout at a local Whole Foods. This is how it went down.

Me: That mask you are wearing doesn't do sheet. If you want to prevent transmission of viruses and bacteria wear gloves.

Old Dude: No I disagree. Dr. Fauci is brilliant and says...

Me: I am more of a doctor than Fauci. And Fauci is a mass murderer. Do you know he failed with the AIDS thing and that he financed gain of function diseases at Biowarfare labs around the world.

Old Dude: He does not make enough in salary to finance labs.

Me: He used millions in taxpayer money through the NIH and other money laundering entities. DUH! I hope you learned something today!

Old Dude: (mumble mumble)
Congrats you won that one.

Forum List

Back