So it turns out that Hillary, Dumbo and Sleepy Joe were the actual 'Putin puppets'.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
What might have been the real motive behind the Russia investigation and efforts to remove President Trump from office?

One investigative team says it goes as far back as 2010 when then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made a deal to sell American uranium to Russia.

(continued here, including interesting news about Ukraine)

Go to 31:00 for more...

Last edited:
One guess who moved this to the Mind Wars board...
Starts with a C and rhymes with shmy shmotee.
Or the other strong possibility is the last name is bro.lol one of the two.
By most measures it's pretty fair and impartial here.
I've seen much, much worse ones ....been banned from one ( totally not my fault or anything I did wrong )and just left the others for being way too boring.

What might have been the real motive behind the Russia investigation and efforts to remove President Trump from office?

One investigative team says it goes as far back as 2010 when then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made a deal to sell American uranium to Russia.

(continued here, including interesting news about Ukraine)

Go to 31:00 for more...

not only that look at the reste button Hillay and VP Biden created with Russia the secrete money accounts in China why dose America not care about that?

One guess who moved this to the Mind Wars board...
Starts with a C and rhymes with shmy shmotee.
Or the other strong possibility is the last name is bro.lol one of the two.
By most measures it's pretty fair and impartial here.
I've seen much, much worse ones ....been banned from one ( totally not my fault or anything I did wrong )and just left the others for being way too boring.
Oh yeah you ain’t kidding,compared to other gestapo message boards I been to that ban you in a heartbeat just for bringing up evidence that 9/11 was an inside job Or just for telling the truth to shills there that have penetrated the boards the TRUTH that they lied, and it’s so obvious to the objective that they DID lie,I been banned there just for that so yeah,this place is heaven compared to most message boards I been to I won’t argue that.here I have only had ONE temp ban that lasted just a couple days in all the several years I been here,that’s pretty good especially the fact I have seen others who have had MULTiPLE bans that lasted weeks. You have to be one sorry ass poster that’s alive to get to the point of getting a permanent ban at this site.hee hee, that’s what happened once to this governmnpent shill that penetrated this site,he somehow got banned at this site so at this other political message board I used to go to but got tired of it because the mods played favorites,I knew he was eventually on his way out with a perm ban there as well sense that place banned people right and left almost.lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back