So it begins: Right or Left, if you oppose this regime, you're a terrorist.

Let me know when someone on the left actually opposes this administration.

I have no malice towards our elected representatives. But I will not support stupidity and sophistry as public policy.

Are you telling us that you are JUST NOW BEGINNING TO GET THIS?

You see?

This is what comes from partisanship.

Its takes partisans so damned long to shed their partisan blinders that by the time they realize their neighbors are NOT the problem, its too late.

‘Government’ isn’t the ‘problem,’ either.

Nor are ‘multinational banks and transnational corporations.’

The OP has succeeded in only jumping out of the partisan frying pan into the paranoid fire.
I've never had any freedoms taken away by multinational banks and transnational corporations.

Neither have I. People trading in the free market doesn't limit my freedom.

Governments on the other hand has made attempts. They can take my freedom. As well as my own foolish mistakes.

You mean like Ted Cruz did and was accused of being a terrorist bomb throwing hostage taking gun to the head nutter? You liberal fucks are so full of your own shit.

criminal charges filed against Cruz?

charges of terrorism filed against Cruz?

get back to me when that happens.

Nice attempt to change the goalpost. Convenient that you cut out your previous statements.

If the definition of terrorist is no longer "someone who uses violence to strike out against a government, policy, organization, religion, etc." and means instead, "someone who speaks out against the current corrupt dictatorship in Washington," then I am glad to be a terrorist.

Forum List

Back