So Is This Guy An Entitled POS That Should Shut Up?

"Come out"? What the hell pop culture jargon is that? The fact of the matter is that the coach (who apparently never served in the military) is willing to disrespect the memory of the millions of Americans who gave up their lives to ensure his 1st Amendment right to disrespect his Country and their memory. Go for it coach, you freaking coward.

The first amendment doesn't say that. Furthermore your stance is hypocritical because if an athlete supports what the right wing wants you're all for them speaking out.

These assholes make huge deals with sporting goods companies who have their shit made in china by SLAVES. Fuck all of the woke pieces of shit. The only one who practices what he fucking preaches is this guy.

This guy is legit. The rest of the woke mob are a bunch of hypocritical assholes.

_121868927_gettyimages-1347267258.jpg

"Come out"? What the hell pop culture jargon is that? The fact of the matter is that the coach (who apparently never served in the military) is willing to disrespect the memory of the millions of Americans who gave up their lives to ensure his 1st Amendment right to disrespect his Country and their memory. Go for it coach, you freaking coward.
Did he say he was banning Memorial Day?

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

Kaplar, 46, says he is acting after the Robb Elementary School shooting.

View attachment 650922

He can sit on his ass in the locker room if he wants, nobody cares.

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

View attachment 650922

He's going to throw a temper tantrum until he 'feels" better?

What a highly unprofessional asswipe.

They should fire his stupid touchy feely libtard ass.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and has the right to express those opinions ... but NOT when they're taking money to keep their mouth shut and do their performance.

If I pay $300 for tickets to Hamilton. I want to see the show. I don't want to hear cast member ad lib lame jabs at The President (I don't care who is in office).

If I drop $200 at P.F Changs for dinner, I don't want to hear my waiter gas on about their views on abortion or gun control.

If I pay $100 for an outfield bleacher seat, I just want to see the game. I don't want to listen to the manager make a political statement unless it's concerning the designated hitter rule.

People are being paid to do a job. Do that job and protest on your own time.
He's not doing any of that, he is simply not standing for the National Anthem. That is his choice, it does not affect the game, no words are spoken, and the only issue is melting snowflakes who are easily triggered.

Nothing about a Gabe in San Francisco is going to stop gun violence. Ultimately, it is violence…. The same motive drives people to use cars, knives, bombs, flash mobs - all to inflict pain on innocent people.

Where is Gabe from San Francisco losing his shit over inner city Blacks shooting stray bullets into the homes of fellow Blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia? Where is San Francisco Gabe when people try and drive away from “social justice” protests….. and get shot at ??

Gabe from San Francisco is just looking for adoration and attention. Pathetic .

Last edited:
He's not doing any of that, he is simply not standing for the National Anthem. That is his choice, it does not affect the game, no words are spoken, and the only issue is melting snowflakes who are easily triggered.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

View attachment 650912

View attachment 650922

He is an entitled piece of shit...but he has a right, as far as his employer allows it, to speak his beliefs....otherwise he can do it on his own time....and then deal with his fans and what they think of his stupidity....

Attachments

• A4AF2B04-1E75-4F8C-AECE-AB41AD055D21.jpeg
    A4AF2B04-1E75-4F8C-AECE-AB41AD055D21.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back