So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.
So everything would be perfect?
If it was intelligently designed I don't see why it couldn't be perfect.
So everyone would live forever?
We already live forever, we just use different bodies along the way.
Would people go hungry in your world? Would they get sick? Would they have accidents?
Some people already don't go hungry, don't get sick and live their whole life without having an accident.

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.
Apparently you haven't the intelligence to know between intelligent design and perfect design, nor the difference between intelligence of the designer and stupidity of the USER.
An intelligent designer wouldn't put cancer or the devil in our universe.
Please. You haven't even the brains to understand my simple comment. MAN put cancer and the devil in our universe, not God. Ever occur to you, "Taz," that these are things which occur because people are NOT following God's plan?
So god is giving us cancer because he's mad at us?

Why are some babies born deformed and with cancer? Is god a prick?
How about cavities? Would people get cavities or would they have perfect teeth?
Why did god make it so that our teeth fall apart?

Apparently you haven't the intelligence to know between intelligent design and perfect design, nor the difference between intelligence of the designer and stupidity of the USER.
Please. You haven't even the brains to understand my simple comment. MAN put cancer and the devil in our universe, not God. Ever occur to you, "Taz," that these are things which occur because people are NOT following God's plan?

I take it in your world that wouldn't happen, right?

Do you ever give God credit for any of the good things, Taz?

Or do you only see the bad? Is that all you can see?

So what is the reason god made our teeth fall apart so much? My arm bone doesn't disintegrate from lifting stuff...

So that we could experience the full spectrum of life and so that he could experience it through us.

So what is the reason god made our teeth fall apart so much? My arm bone doesn't disintegrate from lifting stuff...
So that we could experience the full spectrum of life and so that he could experience it through us.

I'm just saying that an intelligent designer would have made a better design without so much bullshit. But that's Adam's fault for eating an apple and wanting to have hetero sex?

I'm just saying that an intelligent designer would have made a better design without so much bullshit. But that's Adam's fault for eating an apple and wanting to have hetero sex?
Given that you can't tell me what your superior design is, I don't think you can make that conclusion.

That's an idiotic reason for our teeth falling apart so easily.

Stop being silly. God isn't your servant. If you can't take the good and the bad, you are failing the test. Existence is overwhelmingly good. That you see existence overwhelmingly bad tells me that you are a bad egg.

Given that you can't tell me what your superior design is, I don't think you can make that conclusion.
I've named a few things that I would do better than the current invisible magician. So I AM better.

But that's Adam's fault for eating an apple and wanting to have hetero sex?
That's a child's interpretation.
So what's the adult version?
Than man is unlike any other animal in that he has a concept of good and evil. That man prefers good over evil and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't. That the original sin is rationalizing.

Stop being silly. God isn't your servant. If you can't take the good and the bad, you are failing the test. Existence is overwhelmingly good. That you see existence overwhelmingly bad tells me that you are a bad egg.
So why did god make me a bad egg?

I've named a few things that I would do better than the current invisible magician. So I AM better.
That you think you could do better than the creator of existence is illogical.

So why did god make me a bad egg?
He didn't. You did. It was your choice.

But that's Adam's fault for eating an apple and wanting to have hetero sex?
That's a child's interpretation.
So what's the adult version?
Than man is unlike any other animal in that he has a concept of good and evil. That man prefers good over evil and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't. That the original sin is rationalizing.
So it was a sin to want hetero sex? That really pissed god off. Is god a homo?

Forum List

Back