So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.
Instead of telling me what you wouldn’t have done can you tell me what you would have done and why?

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.
Apparently you haven't the intelligence to know between intelligent design and perfect design, nor the difference between intelligence of the designer and stupidity of the USER.
An intelligent designer wouldn't put cancer or the devil in our universe.

taz is so pessimistic.gif

Instead of telling me what you wouldn’t have done can you tell me what you would have done and why?
I wouldn't have deformed little kids or give them cancer, that's for sure.

That's still telling me what you wouldn't do. I'm asking you what you would do.

So everything would be perfect?
If it was intelligently designed I don't see why it couldn't be perfect.
So everyone would live forever?
We already live forever, we just use different bodies along the way.
So you would create a world where death occurred?

How would people die in your perfect world?

Would they suffer?

Apparently you haven't the intelligence to know between intelligent design and perfect design, nor the difference between intelligence of the designer and stupidity of the USER.
Please. You haven't even the brains to understand my simple comment. MAN put cancer and the devil in our universe, not God. Ever occur to you, "Taz," that these are things which occur because people are NOT following God's plan?

Would people go hungry in your world? Would they get sick? Would they have accidents?

I would make sure that nobody is born deformed or handicapped in any way. I'm already better than your invisible friend.

Would people get fat in your world? Would they go bald in your world? Would there be wars in your world? Would people lose football games in your world?

Would they suffer?
You can already die without suffering.

I would make sure that nobody is born deformed or handicapped in any way. I'm already better than your invisible friend.
I got that already. Keep telling me the things you would do.

Would they suffer?
So in your world people would die but they wouldn't actually suffer?

Would there be any suffering at all?

Please. You haven't even the brains to understand my simple comment. MAN put cancer and the devil in our universe, not God. Ever occur to you, "Taz," that these are things which occur because people are NOT following God's plan?
So god is giving us cancer because he's mad at us?

Why are some babies born deformed and with cancer? Is god a prick?

Would they suffer?
Would people need to work in your world?

So god is giving us cancer because he's mad at us?

Why are some babies born deformed and with cancer? Is god a prick?
How about cavities? Would people get cavities or would they have perfect teeth?

Forum List

Back