So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

It's the truth. My invisible guy says so. And my invisible guy can beat up your invisible guy.
:lol:

Time for a dance off.

:dance:

is that something goebbels gave you for entertainment -

View attachment 357763

so happy, sunglasses wearing christian jitterbug - bing.
View attachment 357811
It could also be me as the cop and you under my knee, given that you're Black and all.

It's the truth. My invisible guy says so. And my invisible guy can beat up your invisible guy.

Time for a dance off.

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357811
It could also be me as the cop and you under my knee, given that you're Black and all.
I could totally see you doing that.

Time for a dance off.

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357811
how's that bing, you think people have some sort of personal interest in your moronic, christian heritage, personality other than its distraction from a meaningful discussion.

Time for a dance off.

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357811
So you're Black. Good to know.

Time for a dance off.

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357811
how's that bing, you think people have some sort of personal interest in your moronic, christian heritage, personality other than its distraction from a meaningful discussion.
Subversives like yourself are not capable of meaningful discussion. You are a one trick pony and that trick is hate for anything Christian.

Your personal interest is limited to hate.

Time for a dance off.

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357811
So you're Black. Good to know.
If it pleases you to see me that way, go for it.

I don't know how to say this in a "politically correct" way; however, it really needs to be said. Look over this thread. In fact, look over all the various threads thought this site. Several things I believe will stand out:

1. On the whole, people who don't believe in GOD tend to have very filthy mouths. Sorry, the facts speak for themselves. That doesn't mean that I've never used a choice word or two --- or three, but I must say, I've always felt/feel that it is not liberating but hurtful, demeaning and unkind. Since becoming a believer, I really want to help all people and not just a select clique of sophisticates who I'd want at my party. I actually feel bad whenever I insult someone, and I try very hard to respect everyone while obviously contrary/divergent in understanding this Creation.

2. For the most part, people who don't believe in GOD show a lack of respect for those that disagree with them. It isn't like --- well, " I don't agree with you but let's be friends anyway." It's more like "You're stupid and nothing you say is of any value ---- I want to bite your nose off. Tell me where you live, so I can blow up your house, or at the least drown you in the toilet." None of this makes me feel that what I believe is wrong. In fact, I makes me feel that I'm dealing with possessed people.

3. I heard Christians asked over and over to prove GOD exists. And yet the fact that average people who say they believe in the Bible generally are (at the very least) more forbearing, persistently kind in the face of adversity, and tolerant of what others think while still disagreeing. This simply is not the case of most non-believers unless it's on a one to one bases. But where there is a group of non-believers gathered around a Christian or two, they become ravenous wolves. This wouldn't be odd, except if GOD didn't exist, would not everyone pretty much behave in the same way and exhibit the same belligerence? Why should I care what you believe or think? What's it to me? But I in fact feel lead to persist and testify of what I believe to those who seem so blind to the obvious. I don't wish anyone to be able to say that no one told me.

4. I hear non-believers say again and again that there is no proof of GOD. And yet I know of multiple events in my own life that helped me, protected me, saved me from harm, and even confronted me when I was out of line ------- that are totally unexplainable from a position of "that's simply a coincidence..." I'd hate to imagine that atheists or agnostics here could say that they've lived their lives without anything unexplainable ever happening to them. That would be a boring life indeed. And yet I see such events as GOD's teaching method and trying to garner one's attention... Is it possible that anyone could be so hardened as to not perceive the obvious?

Last edited:
I don't know how to say this in a "politically correct" way; however, it really needs to be said. Look over this thread. In fact, look over all the various threads thought this site. Several things I believe will stand out:

1. On the whole, people who don't believe in GOD tend to have very filthy mouths. Sorry, the facts speak for themselves. That doesn't mean that I've never used a choice word or two --- or three, but I must say, I've always felt/feel that it is not liberating but hurtful, demeaning and unkind. Since becoming a believer, I really want to help all people and not just a select clique of sophisticates who I'd want at my party. I actually feel bad whenever I insult someone, and I try very hard to respect everyone while obviously contrary/divergent in understanding this Creation.

2. For the most part, people who don't believe in GOD show a lack of respect for those that disagree with them. It isn't like --- well, " I don't agree with you but let's be friends anyway." It's more like "You're stupid and nothing you say is of any value ---- I want to bite your nose off. Tell me where you live, so I can blow up your house, or at the least drown you in the toilet." None of this makes me feel that what I believe is wrong. In fact, I makes me feel that I'm dealing with possessed people.

3. I heard Christians asked over and over to prove GOD exists. And yet the fact that average people who say they believe in the Bible generally are (at the very least) more forbearing, persistently kind in the face of adversity, and tolerant of what others think while still disagreeing. This simply is not the case of most non-believers unless it's on a one to one bases. But where there is a group of non-believers gathered around a Christian or two, they become ravenous wolves. This wouldn't be odd, except if GOD didn't exist, would not everyone pretty much behave in the same way and exhibit the same belligerence? Why should I care what you believe or think? What's it to me? But I in fact feel lead to persist and testify of what I believe to those who seem so blind to the obvious. I don't wish anyone to be able to say that no one told me.

4. I hear non-believers say again and again that there is no proof of GOD. And yet I know of multiple events in my own life that helped me, protected me, saved me from harm, and even confronted me when I was out of line ------- that are totally unexplainable from a position of "that's simply a coincidence..." I'd hate to imagine that atheists or agnostics here could say that they've lived their lives without anything unexplainable ever happening to them. That would be a boring life indeed. And yet I see such events as GOD's teaching method and trying to garner one's attention... Is it possible that anyone could be so hardened as to not perceive the obvious?
And yet I know of multiple events in my own life that helped me, protected me, saved me from harm, and even confronted me when I was out of line ------- that are totally unexplainable from a position of "that's simply a coincidence..."
what has that to do with a religion / book of forgeries and fallacies -

1593660368188.png

what of their fate.

name one century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - all three desert religions.

of proof, where is yours the 1st century religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah.

And yet I know of multiple events in my own life that helped me, protected me, saved me from harm, and even confronted me when I was out of line ------- that are totally unexplainable from a position of "that's simply a coincidence..."

View attachment 358053

what of their fate.

name one century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - all three desert religions.

of proof, where is yours the 1st century religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. ~Jesus

View attachment 358053

what of their fate.

I don't see CHRISTIANITY as being in the forefront in any century. I do see satanic corruption of "religious" ideology as being front and center but certainly in no way do I see BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY as being harmful nor starting wars. Surely all the aborted babies (which one would seem to see as pure and innocent) are not dead because of CHRISTIAN ETHICS.

View attachment 358053

what of their fate.

I don't see CHRISTIANITY as being in the forefront in any century. I do see satanic corruption of "religious" ideology as being front and center but certainly in no way do I see BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY as being harmful nor starting wars. Surely all the aborted babies (which one would seem to see as pure and innocent) are not dead because of CHRISTIAN ETHICS.
I don't see CHRISTIANITY as being in the forefront in any century.
denial is the tool of participation.

all three - biblical - desert religions have the same uninterrupted history since their beginnings ... that of christianity obliterating the events and message of the 1st century through forgeries and misrepresentation.

1593694987546.png

without the forgeries and fallacies written into their books are alleviated by the truly religious their demonic nature will remain as intended - sinner.

If our existence was but a coincidence, what might be the odds of such a coincidence?

A "grand designer intended for us to be here from the very beginning"? If your "grand design" was to have pizza for dinner, you ordered it, and it finally appeared billions of years later.. long after millions of pizzas you didn't order had arrived and long since crumbled to dust.. I don't think anyone sane would be describing such a "design" as "grand".. let alone "intelligent."

Last edited:
If our existence was but a coincidence, what might be the odds of such a coincidence?

A "grand designer intended for us to be here from the very beginning"? If your "grand design" was to have pizza for dinner, you ordered it, and it finally appeared billions of years later.. long after millions of pizzas you didn't order had arrived and long since crumbled to dust.. I don't think anyone sane would be describing such a "design" as "grand".. let alone "intelligent."

How would you have done it?

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.

An intelligent designer wouldn't have put cancer and deformities... in an intelligent design.
Apparently you haven't the intelligence to know between intelligent design and perfect design, nor the difference between intelligence of the designer and stupidity of the USER.

Forum List

Back