So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

SO, atheists want scientific theory from a physicist. Well here is a physicist who looks at Einstein's theory of Relativity and noted something odd in regards to time.

And so this is leading to the reality that while the Bible is presenting a view that it says is trustworthy ---- that truth rest assuredly came to people who could have had no clue of such a magnitude of their own volition.

...humans = intelligent???!!!! hahahahhahahah
genocide/murders/rape/etc etc etc
wars/destruction/conflicts/etc
mistakes causing hundreds of lives

Man isn't the designer and Creator of the Universe. Man is presently in a fallen state and from the time of Adam has been moving further away from GOD. Order cannot originate from disorder.

Man isn't the designer and Creator of the Universe. Man is presently in a fallen state and from the time of Adam has been moving further away from GOD. Order cannot originate from disorder.

for that to be true, there has to be a god first

Not funny. Love is not based on intelligence alone. Satan is intelligent, and the history of man shows he is the ruler of this world as Jesus said:

John 14:30
I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world+ is coming, and he has no hold on me.+

John 16:11
then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.+

John 12:31
Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world+ will be cast out.+

1 John 5:19
We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.+

2 Corinthians 4:4
among whom the god of this system of things+ has blinded the minds of the unbelievers,+ so that the illumination* of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God,+ might not shine through.+

On the positive side - Jehovah is love:

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love.+

Last edited:

Not funny. Love is not based on intelligence alone. Satan is intelligent, and the history of man shows he is the ruler of this world as Jesus said:

I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world+ is coming, and he has no hold on me.+

Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world+ will be cast out.+

We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.+

among whom the god of this system of things+ has blinded the minds of the unbelievers,+ so that the illumination* of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God,+ might not shine through.+

yes--it is funny
and quoting the bible is not proof

It is true that math proves the existence of God. E=Mc^2 is an example as are the fine tuned ratios of the 4 primary forces of physics: Gravity, electromagnetic, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force. Many scientists have noted this as our literature notes here for example:

See the subheading "fine tuning."

Note that is is not just math that proves God's existence - related but much more extensive are all of the fine tuned properties of our universe that made the creation of life as we know it possible. It is also the very laws governing our universe which proves God's existence:

Job 38:33
Do you know the laws governing the heavens,+
Or can you impose their* authority on the earth?

Thankfully, most of these laws do have authority on earth for scientists to study them - one reason I love science. Romans 1:20 states another reason.

Bottom line: you cannot have laws without a lawgiver.

What y

yes--it is funny

What you noted is proof and is consistent with what Jesus taught.

Your points do point out the error of many religions who teach everything is going according to God's plan.

See Genesis 6:6 if you care.

What y

yes--it is funny

What you noted is proof and is consistent with what Jesus taught.

Your points do point out the error of many religions who teach everything is going according to God's plan.

See Genesis 6:6 if you care.
there's no proof --you are babbling

yes--it is funny

I do not doubt intelligent design. Hek, this whole universe could be one big simulation.
But you lose me when you bring in bed time stories on morality made by ignorant desert people.

I do not doubt intelligent design. Hek, this whole universe could be one big simulation.
But you lose me when you bring in bed time stories on morality made by ignorant desert people.
Don't you believe it is logical that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?

Don't you believe it is logical that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?
I think it is equally probable that different behaviors will lead to equal outcomes as it is that equal behaviors will lead to different outcomes.

Hitler committed suicide while Stalin died of natural causes. On the opposite side, both Obama and Trump, two very different people, were elected to the Presidency.

Forum List

Back