So, Is The US 'At War' NOW?

The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

When were we NOT at war with Russia, China, and North Korea? It has been my whole life so it is hardly news.

The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

The leftist agenda has led us to this point, and then the U.S. empowering a leftist leader in our nation has driven the world farther away from us, and I'm not talking about a few common Allie's of ours in the world, but I'm talking about two super power's in the world that have nuclear capabilities as great or greater than we have, who are now gearing themselves up against us.

Many will claim that it's not us who these super power's are against, but they are seriously delusional if they think that we can project in the world these bad corrupted inner characteristics we now have going, and this without suffering the consequences of losing support around the world, is the same as believing in fool's gold without ever getting a second opinion once find it.

Last edited:
If any of our adversaries feel emboldened it is because the republican half of our government has a lot of people who think they want the US to become isolationist.
Think ? The world is isolating us as we speak, but you knucklehead's have your brainwashed head's buried in the sand, and are ignorantly blaming our historically stable Conservative citizen's along with our conservative government officials, instead of realizing how damned deep you all have drifted into leftist la la land in which has become the isolationist problem quickly evolving in the world against us now.

Think ? The world is isolating us as we speak, but you knucklehead's have your brainwashed head's buried in the sand, and are ignorantly blaming our historically stable Conservative citizen's along with our conservative government officials, instead of realizing how damned deep you all have drifted into leftist la la land in which has become the isolationist problem quickly evolving in the world against us now.
What a geo-political retard you are. You can only see things through the partisan blinders of a right wing American that can barely find these places on a map. If the world is way more complex than you can easily grasp that's a problem with you.

Iran is never about attacks like this....they always get someone else to do it. Which the prime suspect is ISIS...because we have been protecting Syria from being overrun by ISIS.
Iran knows that we would obliterate them and completely destroy their capability to sell anymore weapons to anyone. They would most likely be looking at a complete regime change....and they don't want that.

However,
Selling ISIS weapons like this definitely does make a regime change much more a possibility than before. And with all the testing weapons systems have been going through lately....they don't stand a chance. ISIS and ISIL? They get destroyed just for giggles along the way. Same with EVERY cleric who preaches against the USA.

Iran is never about attacks like this....they always get someone else to do it. Which the prime suspect is ISIS...because we have been protecting Syria from being overrun by ISIS.
Iran knows that we would obliterate them and completely destroy their capability to sell anymore weapons to anyone. They would most likely be looking at a complete regime change....and they don't want that.

However,
Selling ISIS weapons like this definitely does make a regime change much more a possibility than before. And with all the testing weapons systems have been going through lately....they don't stand a chance. ISIS and ISIL? They get destroyed just for giggles along the way. Same with EVERY cleric who preaches against the USA.

You're wrong.
Iran is Shiite.
ISIS is Sunni.
Learn the difference.
Then you'll realize ISIS is not controlled by Iran.

You're wrong.
Iran is Shiite.
ISIS is Sunni.
Learn the difference.
Then you'll realize ISIS is not controlled by Iran.
The religious differences do not stop Iran from selling ISIS weapons...especially when they have the same goals of destroying Americans.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
A completely Moslem expression. One Both ISIS and Iran know very well.

But destroying both of them together doesn't bother me in the least....except for the Saffron. Iran has been the leading supplier of Saffron for the world. They make more metric tons of the stuff than anyone else. The Saffron coming out of Afghanistan is OK and a decent quality....but nothing like Iranian Saffron.

What a geo-political retard you are. You can only see things through the partisan blinders of a right wing American that can barely find these places on a map. If the world is way more complex than you can easily grasp that's a problem with you.
Did that address my post ? No it didn't, so just generalizations and idiocy in return from you.

Did that address my post ? No it didn't, so just generalizations and idiocy in return from you.
When an American conservative tries to make everything that goes on in the world about our domestic partisan politics I know I'm dealing with an idiot.

However,

We armed ISIS out of Libya.

We armed ISIS out of Libya.
You might be right....
The USA's foreign policy has never been exactly consistent.

Granted I understand why Biden pulled out of Afghanistan. And it was necessary to do so. But it has upset the Republicans...so now they oppose Ukraine.

You might be right....

Granted I understand why Biden pulled out of Afghanistan. And it was necessary to do so. But it has upset the Republicans...so now they oppose Ukraine.

As all should.

America is now a complete Facist state

I only post this because I am not afraid to die.. In fact it seems to be my only option now
The United States of America remains a democratic republic; no matter that the Republican Party slipped to the extreme Right Wing under Trump!

The RW has dozens in the H. of Rep. and several in the Senate who oppose democracy, and yet accept money to run for public office to (what!) upset centuries of democracy.

To respond to the author of this post (#42) above; someone that seems to have an IQ of 44. My nation has not become a Fascist state; however, under Trumpism we suffered what fascism might have been. Thankfully, Millions of American Voters replaced Trump.

Joe Biden and the Senate has taken us back from this corrupt and deplorable former President, and those who attempted to overturn an election by ignoring our Constitution. Yet it is not over yet, as can be seen by *^&)*! who want to continue BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories.

You might be right....

Your grasp of geopolitics is on par with Joetard.
Don't know shit from shinola!!

Hmmm, funny how all of a sudden we are in dangerous conflict with Iran in the middle east. Hmmmmmm, Is it us attempting to stop the Iranian's from sending drone's to Putin for use in Ukraine ??

Forum List

Back