So is quality of music related to how much U have self mutilated yourself with tattoos & piercings?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
So is quality of music related to how much you have self mutilated yourself with tattoos and piercings? And no I am not PRINCE I just had write up the headline that way to fit it all in. Just kidding I am PRINCE texting from my grave. Just kidding I don't have a grave. I am dust in the wind because I was cremated. But I am PRINCE because you are not. So...ha!

Big deal I'm Batman!!
Now if only you said you were Thor........

source.gif

Yes, about guys painting their finger nails but if there is anything I have learned about who is straight and gay you have no idea. For example...YOU might be practicing something that the rest of us don't know about. See how that works? Also on a side note isn't it funny how David Bowie who according to many people viewed as being gay but was actually trysexual was married to his wife longer than many straight people stay married? I will forever find that profoundly amusing and deliciously delectable.

Yes, about guys painting their finger nails but if there is anything I have learned about who is straight and gay you have no idea. For example...YOU might be practicing something that the rest of us don't know about. See how that works? Also on a side note isn't it funny how David Bowie who according to many people viewed as being gay but was actually trysexual was married to his wife longer than many straight people stay married? I will forever find that profoundly amusing and deliciously delectable.
Wtf is trysexual?

Bowie explained it to Arthel Neville (daughter of one of the Neville Brothers and now works on FOX News) in 1993 promoting his studio long play entitled "Black Tie White Noise". It means you TRY anything. :) Get it? That pretty much sums up everything doesn't it? :)

Bowie explained it to Arthel Neville (daughter of one of the Neville Brothers and now works on FOX News) in 1993 promoting his studio long play entitled "Black Tie White Noise". It means you TRY anything. :) Get it? That pretty much sums up everything doesn't it? :)

Blobfish, anyone? :ack-1:

Does it bring back memories for you? Just curious.

Forum List

Back