So is Iran closer to having a nuclear weapon, than it was under Trump?

Is Iran closer to having a nuke now under Biden, than it was Under Trump?

• They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Trump was President

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are closer to having a nuclear weapon now that Biden is President

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
My opinion is that they are closer now under Biden, than they were under Trump. You might have a different opinion, which is fine.

I seriously doubt that Iran could have completed a usable nuclear weapon when their economy was being hammered to hell by President Trump's sanctions.

"Since 2017, the Trump administration has continuously tightened the noose of sanctions on Iran, targeting more than 80 per cent of the country’s economy. There can be little doubt that this “maximum pressure” policy is inflicting considerable economic harm on Iran. Economic growth that followed the lifting of sanctions in 2016 has given way to an inflationary recession. The Iranian currency has lost two-thirds of its value, and oil exports, which are a crucial source of government revenue, have dropped from 2.5 million barrels/day to less than 0.5 million barrels/day. Despite exemptions for humanitarian trade, human rights groups and international aid organisations operating in Iran report the adverse impact of sanctions in areas such as medical imports, emergency relief and refugee assistance programs."

Iran Sanctions under the Trump Administration

President Biden on the other hand, seems to be taking the Obama approach. One I might add, includes everything but the pallets of cash on the tarmac. The same cash Iran used to finance their terrorism, reulting in the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers in the Middle East.

Report: Biden releases $3 billion in frozen Iranian funds

Well, it's hard to judge with such a closed society but one thing is certain - they are openly stating that they CAN build a weapon now. I think too many people are ignorant of how relatively simple the design is for a Hiroshima-type device. Iran also has access to the Nork's missile and nuclear bomb research so they're at the point now where they just have to assemble the weapon (s) and announce that they have them.

For all those folks out there who think it's only "fair" that they have nukes since Israel does, I'd point out to at least the ones who aren't open Jew Haters that Israel's bombs have never been used to threaten anyone. Iran has been threatening the annihilation of Israel for decades.

The DAY Iran tests their weapon, the world becomes far more dangerous for everyone. Period, end of...

My opinion is that they are closer now under Biden, than they were under Trump. You might have a different opinion, which is fine.

I seriously doubt that Iran could have completed a usable nuclear weapon when their economy was being hammered to hell by President Trump's sanctions.

"Since 2017, the Trump administration has continuously tightened the noose of sanctions on Iran, targeting more than 80 per cent of the country’s economy. There can be little doubt that this “maximum pressure” policy is inflicting considerable economic harm on Iran. Economic growth that followed the lifting of sanctions in 2016 has given way to an inflationary recession. The Iranian currency has lost two-thirds of its value, and oil exports, which are a crucial source of government revenue, have dropped from 2.5 million barrels/day to less than 0.5 million barrels/day. Despite exemptions for humanitarian trade, human rights groups and international aid organisations operating in Iran report the adverse impact of sanctions in areas such as medical imports, emergency relief and refugee assistance programs."

President Biden on the other hand, seems to be taking the Obama approach. One I might add, includes everything but the pallets of cash on the tarmac. The same cash Iran used to finance their terrorism, reulting in the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers in the Middle East.

It's a good thing that Drumpf ripped up that Iran nuclear deal wasn't it? You know the deal that was supposed to prevent Iran from potentially developing their own nuclear weapon. Biden, is now trying to resurrect that deal. Op, you are an idiot. Just stop talking. Drumpf very narrowly dragged this country into another war in the middle east, a feat republican presidents seem to excel at.

It's a good thing that Drumpf ripped up that Iran nuclear deal wasn't it? You know the deal that was supposed to prevent Iran from potentially developing their own nuclear weapon. Biden, is now trying to resurrect that deal. Op, you are an idiot. Just stop talking. Drumpf very narrowly dragged this country into another war in the middle east, a feat republican presidents seem to excel at.

How about educating yourself, instead of sounding like an idiot?

https://www.jewishpress.com/indepth...al-would-not-have-prevented-a-war/2022/09/14/

You're a nuclear weapons inspector?

Well, it's hard to judge with such a closed society but one thing is certain - they are openly stating that they CAN build a weapon now. I think too many people are ignorant of how relatively simple the design is for a Hiroshima-type device. Iran also has access to the Nork's missile and nuclear bomb research so they're at the point now where they just have to assemble the weapon (s) and announce that they have them.

For all those folks out there who think it's only "fair" that they have nukes since Israel does, I'd point out to at least the ones who aren't open Jew Haters that Israel's bombs have never been used to threaten anyone. Iran has been threatening the annihilation of Israel for decades.

The DAY Iran tests their weapon, the world becomes far more dangerous for everyone. Period, end of...

Israel threatened to bomb the Saudi oil fields if Nixon didn't bail them out during the Yom Kippur war.

Of course they're closer now. Trump ended the nuclear agreement, and they ramped up to higher then before and no longer have any reason to trust any agreements. They also saw North Korea treated as an equal by the most powerful man in the world thanks entirely to their nukes. Who wouldn't want that?

You're a nuclear weapons inspector?

Why would it matter if I was? The terrorist state of Iran was never allowing all of their nuclear sites to be inspected. I'd trust a fucking Iranian as far as I could throw this three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house. Especially seeing how they were responsible for the deaths of over 200 American soldiers in Iraq.

Iran did not allow nuclear inspectors - Search

Why would it matter if I was? The terrorist state of Iran was never allowing all of their nuclear sites to be inspected. I'd trust a fucking Iranian as far as I could throw this three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house. Especially seeing how they were responsible for the deaths of over 200 American soldiers in Iraq.

Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1994. This is Israel's problem. Let them handle it.

From your link.

From your link.

What the hell kind of "WTF?" was that?

Iran is serious about a deal meant to prevent them from acquiring a nuclear bomb?

Is that like some kind of thuggish form of extortion or something? Like they're saying "We don't really want a nuclear weapon but unless you give us what we want, we'll build one"? They're going to continue their strategic nuclear program, no matter what we do. The only way to bring those assholes out of their Stone-age mentality, is for all Middle Eastern countries to sanction the hell out of them.

Iran can go sexually-pleasure themselves with a rusty AIDS-infected Soviet tank, for all I care. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals, terrorists, and murderers.

Forum List

Back