So Im watching the news in Philly and during the entire coverage of the riot the anchor never said

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

Why bring that shit up when people trying to have fun and relax?
So people dont die because you want to have fun and relax?

Well I want to hear the same thing today. THEY ARE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING
What news are you watching? They said it about 20 times last night on CNN and I sitting there thinking what retard believes people are thinking about social distancing during a riot?
No one with any sense watches cnn.
Only retarded people believe that.
No traitor, not only are you a criminal, you're a liar.

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

Why bring that shit up when people trying to have fun and relax?
So people dont die because you want to have fun and relax?

Well I want to hear the same thing today. THEY ARE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING
What news are you watching? They said it about 20 times last night on CNN and I sitting there thinking what retard believes people are thinking about social distancing during a riot?
No one with any sense watches cnn.
Only retarded people believe that.
No traitor, not only are you a criminal, you're a liar.
Go back to sleep little retarded guy. :itsok:

Stupid OP - Coronavirus is going away in the USA. Daily New Cases, Total Active Cases & New Deaths in the United States have been in decline for over a month. Time to shut off the computer, get out of Mommies basement, mow the grass, get to work & pay her back.

Stupid OP - Coronavirus is going away in the USA. Daily New Cases, Total Active Cases & New Deaths in the United States have been in decline for over a month. Time to shut off the computer, get out of Mommies basement, mow the grass, get to work & pay her back.

Mow the hair off my back

Lets see if you say that in another 10 days.......................

Forum List

Back