So, I'm Irish, but English too, but...

whydon'tch just fuck off.

Buahahahahahhahaha...

I love Irish people.

It is evident why they are so goofy:

Absinthe is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration and, until recently, was completely banned in the U.S. and most of Europe. The reason for this is that absinthe contains thujone, a toxic chemical found in several edible plants including tarragon, sage, and wormwood.

I have to say, I absolutely enjoy these people.

Salute`

I got so wasted on that shit one time I'll never forget. I got tangled up with a bunch of limey sailors and they kept buying me the stuff. Later on it took a taxi to find where I was staying because I had no idea at all. I woke up the next day and my face was all swollen. It took about a whole week until my head was completely cleared. That was my my first and the very last time I ever touched that stuff. I think it was even illegal in this country back then but I was in the Seychelles at the time.

Never...ever....ever...drink with Ciara

I'm a fucking alcoholic and she'd drink Me under the table...

Salute`

I got so wasted on that shit one time I'll never forget. I got tangled up with a bunch of limey sailors and they kept buying me the stuff. Later on it took a taxi to find where I was staying because I had no idea at all. I woke up the next day and my face was all swollen. It took about a whole week until my head was completely cleared. That was my my first and the very last time I ever touched that stuff. I think it was even illegal in this country back then but I was in the Seychelles at the time.

It is still illegal, at least the stronger stuff, in America. My middle daughter's husband loves the stuff. I've never had it so I guess I need to man up.

These alcohol try vids just kill Me.

As a young man (17 or so) when I was in the Navy we were warned to not drink it in Japan- I never did.

Salute`

I have been told all of my life I'm 3/4 Scotch/Irish....

I had my DNA checked and found out this is BS.
I'm really:

• 87% English....predominantly Welsh, :beer:Northwestern European (Netherlands, Amsterdam):smoke:
  • 10% Irish and Scottish☘️ :cheers2:☘️
  • 3% Swedish

Salute`

I have been told all of my life I'm 3/4 Scotch/Irish....

I had my DNA checked and found out this is BS.
I'm really:

• 87% English....predominantly Welsh, :beer:Northwestern European (Netherlands, Amsterdam):smoke:
  • 10% Irish and Scottish☘️ :cheers2:☘️
  • 3% Swedish

What?

Welsh?

I don't know you....*holds up a hand*

LOL

Yeah, I haven't had it checked. Hell, there is an entire vale named after my namesake in England. In fact, I just found out that Led Zepplin conceived and wrote on of their most famous songs in a manner dedicated to that namesake.

Regardless, the people in these videos are amazing and crack me up. I'd love to meet any one of them.

Forum List

Back