So if the GOP takes control of the house, what happens to the January 6th committee?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Will the dems make a quick decision and convict Trump for whatever
And dissolve the committee so republicans can't "pollute" their kangaroo court

Will the GOP coop it, and turn it to their way of things. Which is what I would like to see. Uncover these undercover trouble makers and their chain of command. File charges against Michael Bird.

Or will it just go away.

Will the GOP coop it, and turn it to their way of things. Which is what I would like to see. Uncover these undercover trouble makers and their chain of command. File charges against Michael Bird.

Or will it just go away.
They will call Nancy as a witness, Epps too

Or will it just go away.
The GOP would be foolish to simply stop the investigation. It would provide a tremendous opportunity to uncover the corruption within those who began this witch hunt. 1/6 needs to be THOROUGHLY investigated, calling the FBI in under oath as well as every congress member that had any part in the events of that day. My biggest question would be for Pelosi. Why did she refuse to allow Trump's request for Guardsmen to provide security that day?

All of the background emails, texts and so forth need to be made public with little or no redactions.

Or will it just go away.

They will simply switch over to investigating what CAUSED the 1/6 riot, the fraudulent 2020 election.

Or will it just go away.

Hopefully the complete farce abruptly ends, as fast as Pelosi's time as Speaker.

The Judicial system made it clear within the 1st few months after 6 Jan that the event was an incited violent protest and not an 'Insurrection'.

Despite the Judicial system making that clear through the actual crimes those Involved were charged with, Pelosi and the Democrats still made them 'political prisoners', have violated their civil and Constitutional Rights, have physically 'tortured' them, and are still holding many of them.

The Democrats gave proven the committee is a sham, Intentionally ignoring and refusing to address many of the events, acts, and circumstances Democrats, House and Senate Sergeant-at-arms, and Capitol Police did and were involved in.

The committee has ignored a bipartisan report already released faulting Capitol Police for the failed security and contributing factors by the FBI, Pelosi, and others.

Pelosi and those responsible for continuing to hold these political prisoners should be imprisoned as well.

Or will it just go away.
Probably not much will happen to and work will continue if not finished, like the Russian interference investigation that continued on it way, and found there was in fact Russian interference, even though the Senate was then Republican. They won't kill it, as it would become a more blatant cover up, so whatever they find out, it will come out.

I suspect every shred of evidence that is even remotely incriminating will be destroyed long before the Repubs take over in Jan 2023. And memory loss will be at near pandemic levels among the Ds. IOW, nothing will come of it. Personally, I think it would be a political mistake to dwell on that, the House GP would be better off working on stuff that they can run on in 2024.

Or will it just go away.
The GOP would try to kill it. But it will not exist by Jan 2023, if the GOP takes the House. So kind of a moot point.

It is disbanded and the trump insurrectionist go free. They will then plan their next attempted coup if the Liar in Chief loses in 2020.....but wait.....a Democrat will be the Vice-President. But the repub party will have control of several state legislatures which will override the people's vote and send an "alternate" slate of electors to Congress if trump runs and loses.

Then we can all say goodbye to our democratic republic. Hello to the trump royal family.

The GOP would try to kill it. But it will not exist by Jan 2023, if the GOP takes the House. So kind of a moot point.
Of course. the truth of January 6th must stay hidden for the sake of the repub party....and their King...trump.

No one should ever know how much trump was involved in the attempted coup.

Or will it just go away.
Considering the gop doesn't have a spine, I suspect they will probably continue the investigation for the democrats.

It is disbanded and the trump insurrectionist go free. They will then plan their next attempted coup if the Liar in Chief loses in 2020.....but wait.....a Democrat will be the Vice-President. But the repub party will have control of several state legislatures which will override the people's vote and send an "alternate" slate of electors to Congress if trump runs and loses.

Then we can all say goodbye to our democratic republic. Hello to the trump royal family.
We don’t have a Democratic-Republic.

The rest of your post was even more ignorant.

Or will it just go away.
It will just go away.

Forum List

Back