So. If GOP Takes Over in 2023. It's The End Of Social Security, Medicare, ect. Really? Are all Americans That Stupid To Believe This?

Does the left bring this up every time we have an election? If republicans win, they will put a stop to social security and the other benefits seniors have a right to? And what does congress have to do with Social Security matters anyway? It's as the left thinks that over 75% us have an I.Q. lower than the average turkey or gerbil.

Yes...yes they do......they also trot out teachers, first responders, the children, minorities...........and how they will be murdered in their beds if republicans take over............each and every election....even after the Republicans win, hold office for 4 years...over and over again.........and nothing happens....except the democrats send out their blm/antifa thugs to riot, burn, loot and murder in black neighborhoods now...

I agree. Not in Canada. Not in Europe. Not in Australia. Why are you correct about America?
17 wimmins for one guy is pretty damn good! I know in your case you'd want 17 men to have sex with!

Yes...yes they do......they also trot out teachers, first responders, the children, minorities...........and how they will be murdered in their beds if republicans take over............each and every election....even after the Republicans win, hold office for 4 years...over and over again.........and nothing happens....except the democrats send out their blm/antifa thugs to riot, burn, loot and murder in black neighborhoods now...
A lot happens, we incur massive debt, increase the wealth disparity and rage stupid culture wars.

Forum List

Back