So if everyone's snowed in...

With all the snow Dan, you have a thing called SHOVELING!!!! you have to get cars out, sidewalk, driveway, even roofs! and still have to get my bus out!!!! highways looking pretty good, but damn county obviously needed to milk the money and hasn't done the greatest job of clearing the roads - kids are praying for a day off - but in Edison, it was the ONLY school on Friday to not close early!!! the parents I am sure have complained already! I for sure will be one of them - not only do I have a child there, but I also drive the bus. No early outs, that many more cars on the road. Kids didn't get home until almost 9 p.m. that day!!! had they have gotten out at 1 like the other schools, would have been home a lot earlier.

Shoveling??? you???? dont you have a snow thrower...in Iowa/Minn they are called husband/kids. hehehe, had Ice here for a bit this morningstores and roads were empty cept for dumdasses like me from up north that can drive on slippery shit. no lines at gas station or grocery store, all bread and milk gone from nite before. I only needed smokes and paper:D

jon - it's usually called husband/kids - Husband works for State and plowed the roads, but you know, that never stopped any other state worker from coming home and shoveling, only here! I even went as far as the roof! kids, yes, they shoveled, my Son and his friend, but more fun to help everyone else too, and while Mom is up on the roof, and needs help to hold ladder, that's when the break and allow Mom to fall off it! A blower sure would be nice! anyone want to send me one? :D

Forum List

Back