So i went to Sea World's Aquatica, i saw some amazing things there. I want blacks to chime in.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
1st off, i saw so much blubber, in this water park, that i thought i was actually in Sea World at the whale show. This world is doomed with the obese people, black, white, and latino.

But what really made me look was the blended people....
Blended you say, then i realized that Michael Jackson, a black man with "white" face, married a white woman and had blended children. At Aquatica, there were some white men with black women and black men with white women and they all had blended children.

So here is a question for black people. If racism is systemic in America, are blended people considered white/blacks, or black/whites? Or are they considered turncoats because the black people went against their own culture to marry into White Privilege?

Or is it that these people looked past the color of the skin(as Martin Luther King jr, preached) and found inside their mates character so appealing that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives, happily married and bringing children into this world sharing the best of both cultures?

Please enlighten me on how these people either are or are not part of the systemic racism of the country, or is there actually proof , that systemic racism is a lie, to enable the Democrat Party to use black people as pawns for their power....

1058988418.jpg

I am not big into animal rights, and all that...but it would give me great joy if Sea World went bankrupt.
After you see those animals in the wild, it is heartbreaking to watch them in a pool.
Oh...I have no opinion on who screws whom...blacks are easily manipulated, no matter whom they mate with.

Forum List

Back