So I watched a murder on video.

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

Sounds like that department needs to burn down.

The tree of liberty needs to be watered by the blood patriots to be kept alive.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

That entity must be destroyed by force of arms with fire and brimstone.

Good day!
How did they cover for him? They literally fired him immediately.

They covered for him by not immediately arresting him.

They also wouldn't have arrested him unless there was violent public reaction.

Which is the theme of this thread.

When a tyranny condones the serial killing of its own citizens, it's time for a second amendment remedy.

No, not until there really is no remedy. Revolutions are bloody terrible things and should only be used as a last resort.

The serial killer (thug in uniform) murdered Floyd with joy in his face on video, knowing that his department covers for his serial killing fantasies.

The tyrannical establishment in that area is getting what precisely what it deserves; also, the people are applying the only solution that works, war.

When you murder citizens expect them to fight back, otherwise they're just slaves for the slaughter.

And yep I know the conservatives that I agree with 99% on this board are going to flame me, but seriously, what else are these people supposed to do to prevent themselves from being murdered by a legalized serial killing process?

The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms..... it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

A department that harbors serial killers can't be negotiated or compromised/reasoned with through any peaceful political or diplomatic means.

Good day!

When a tyranny condones the serial killing of its own citizens, it's time for a second amendment remedy.
How do you arrest someone without knowing the cause of death? For all they knew, he just had a heart attack. Actually, isnt that what the autopsy revealed? It was a heart attack, right?

The video is prima facie evidence of a crime being committed. Watch the video, that is PC for an arrest for at least Criminally Negligent Homicide.

Good day!

No, not until there really is no remedy. Revolutions are bloody terrible things and should only be used as a last resort.
If I was black and being murdered by my local government, I would say that the resort is the only resort.

The problem is they kill the wrong people (whites and business owners in neighboring states) instead of the actual Demonrat politicians running their town.

Forum List

Back