So I infiltrated a "coffee Party" meeting and i found out....

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
...that they actually agree with the values of the tea partiers. It was fun being at the harvard forum at annabell park and actually passing on the truth about the teaparties to people who only knew the lies.

I made statements about a fiscally responsible government, they agreed
I made statements about reducing the national debt they agreed.
I made statements about limiting the power of the government, they agreed.

I told them I was a tea party member and they got confused :lol:. They didn't realize what the tea parties stood for and didn't believe me when I said thats what we were about.

I guess the plants with their moronic signs were used very effectively by the media to misrepresent and disparage the tea party people and our message, kudos to the media and the big government crowd for successfully perpetrating those lies and misrepresentations of the tea party.

...that they actually agree with the values of the tea partiers. It was fun being at the harvard forum at annabell park and actually passing on the truth about the teaparties to people who only knew the lies.

I told them I was a tea party member and they got confused :lol:. They didn't realize what the tea parties stood for and didn't believe me when I said thats what we were about.

I guess the plants with their moronic signs were used very effectively by the media to misrepresent and disparage the tea party people and our message, kudos to the media and the big government crowd for successfully perpetrating those lies and misrepresentations of the tea party.
The only people who think badly of the movement are morons.

Most at this point understand they are protest for fiscally responisble gov, but you still get the half wits and big government stooges who think its racism or some other such drivel.

You can easily spot them, they usually say 'tea baggar' and are prone to drooling on themselves.

Sounds like a productive and interesting "spy" venture. LOL

Nice to see others besides the T-partiers have got it goin on. Also nice to see that the two movements think alike.

Bet you were the "hit" of the party. LOL.

Instead of complaining about their bad image...why not simply clean it up?

Instead of complaining about their bad image...why not simply clean it up?

Did you even read what I did on saturday? I went and changed the image at one of the "coffee party gatherings". The coffee parties are supposed to be a counter movement to the tea party yet the people in both agree on basics.

C'mon now ravi read and comprehend what I actually did before you post that I should be doing what I was already doing, lol.

Forum List

Back