So, I Have the Impeachment score card at Republicans 8, Dems 0

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lets see, all seven witnesses have admitted that they have no direct knowledge of Trump even breaking a law, and then Vosanovitch lied, that gives the Republicans an extra penalty point.

Dems need to relieve their pitcher.

Morrison, Volker undercut claims of 'quid pro quo,' 'bribery' and 'cover-up' in pivotal day of testimony

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., covered similar ground in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.​

This is why I think Trump himself might be the leaker. roflmao I mean, we have never actually seen the leaker, so who says that Trump didnt hire some comedian like Bill Burr to troll Sff4brains faking a complaint with the promise of a parole if the Dems prosecute?

I know its a stretch, but it is more of a stretch to think Democrats would willingly shoot themselves in the foot with this whole farce, isnt it?

You seem to think those 2 phone calls are all the evidence that has been presented showing Trump was extorting Ukraine.

You seem to think those 2 phone calls are all the evidence that has been presented showing Trump was extorting Ukraine.

The only person who extorted the Ukraine is Biden. It’s on tape and film. President Trump did nothing wrong and your grasping at straws as usual. Come back when you have something of substance. So I’ll expect a stupid answer from you as usual as you are a pathetic excuse for a human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only person who extorted the Ukraine is Biden. It’s on tape and film. President Trump did nothing wrong and your grasping at straws as usual. Come back when you have something of substance. So I’ll expect a stupid answer from you as usual as you are a pathetic excuse for a human.
See? We are back to talking about Biden who obviously did engage in Quid Pro Quo, but Trump did not, though the Dems try to pretend he did.

Trump is Teflon but Biden is not because everyone realizes that the Dems and their media auxilliary hate Trump and will spin everything he does to look bad, while they try to ignore Bidens criminality.

That shyte dont work any more.

Lets see, all seven witnesses have admitted that they have no direct knowledge of Trump even breaking a law, and then Vosanovitch lied, that gives the Republicans an extra penalty point.

Morrison, Volker undercut claims of 'quid pro quo,' 'bribery' and 'cover-up' in pivotal day of testimony

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., covered similar ground in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

This is why I think Trump himself might be the leaker. roflmao I mean, we have never actually seen the leaker, so who says that Trump didnt hire some comedian like Bill Burr to troll Sff4brains faking a complaint with the promise of a parole if the Dems prosecute?

I know its a stretch, but it is more of a stretch to think Democrats would willingly shoot themselves in the foot with this whole farce, isnt it?

I would love to be a fly on the wall at this point and get a whiff of the ABSOLUTE PANIC that must be happening inside Democrat circles. You know it's happening.

No one but no one deserves it more. This was it for them, the entire enchilada, and of course they have NOTHING. Nothing but butthurt, an entire year of butthurt and NOTHING to show for their House term.

I got a kick today out of a Al Jezeera reporter's update on the impeachment hearing (courtesy of the local NPR station).

To hear the commentator from al Jezeera, the Democrats have proven The President guilty of every crime since the Great Train Robbery. I was particularly amused to hear a reporter from Al Jezeera, a news source that regularly denigrates the American Military, unshamefacedly declare that any serving US Military officer is incapable of telling a lie and must be believed with or without corroborating evidence.

This kind of reporting on the proceedings in Congress have become a regular fixture on NPR.

State run news CBC had a constant linked article on their mainpage during this entire impeachment. I think it is telling that they don't have one today after Vindman, the Obama holdover, Ukranian speaking man, born in the Ukraine, who was offered the role of control of the Ukraine military...three times while also accused of leaking, had finished testifying.

State run news CBC had a constant linked article on their mainpage during this entire impeachment. I think it is telling that they don't have one today after Vindman, the Obama holdover, Ukranian speaking man, born in the Ukraine, who was offered the role of control of the Ukraine military...three times while also accused of leaking, had finished testifying.

He told his authorities, you have best read his history, apparently you never have.

Sorry, the Repubs looked like schoolboys.
They were completely out of their depth.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at this point and get a whiff of the ABSOLUTE PANIC that must be happening inside Democrat circles. You know it's happening.

No one but no one deserves it more. This was it for them, the entire enchilada, and of course they have NOTHING. Nothing but butthurt, an entire year of butthurt and NOTHING to show for their House term.

Uh, Trump will be impeached.

And then the GOP will have to decide if they want to declare an Imperial Presidency or stand up for the rule of law.

LMAO Well they are still batting 0.

One would think they would grow a few brain cells.

Sucks to be their stupid asses.

He told his authorities, you have best read his history, apparently you never have.

That's great that he told authorities. The question is, why would they consider him a potential good fit for their military, while he served in the U.S military? Especially considering they rely on the US relationship so much.

Furthermore, why be so persistent in asking? Which would not only be offensive and anger American authorities (you would think), but, also confirm their belief that he was recruitable.

It seems they either thought he wasn't all that loyal to America, or, they could leverage his dual relationship to benefit their OWN nation. To hell with America, send us cash and weapons. To one of the most corrupt nations on earth. What could possibly go wrong there.

Considering the nice position on a board Hunter Biden received, does any of this not seem cause for concern?

LMAO Well they are still batting 0.

One would think they would grow a few brain cells.

Sucks to be their stupid asses.

If they had brains they would be Republicans.

And then the GOP will have to decide if they want to declare an Imperial Presidency or stand up for the rule of law.

And acquitted by the Senate.

I just love it when political nutters like you write asinine shit like that...

Senate at this time will not Convict and let me be very clear Democrats are hurting themselves in Swing States because when the 2020 election rolls in and Warren is your candidate Trump will win the Electoral College, Republicans will retain the Senate and the House will fall and why?

Swing voters view impeachment a waste of time when it is over shit like the Ukraine!

Did Truml do something that was stupid?

What day of the week is it?

But

The fact still remains Trump will not be impeached over the stupid call and House Democrats wasted their silver bullet!

Sorry, the Repubs looked like schoolboys.
They were completely out of their depth.
So what crime have any of the witnesses so far listed that they saw the President commit?

NONE.

When you try someone for a crime, you usually have witnesses THAT SAW A CRIME.

But not this time, because the crime in this case is HE IS MEAN AND STOLE HILLARY'S TURN TO BE PRESIDENT, but we all know that.

But maybe I missed the crime, can you fill me in what crime any of the witnesses have testified that Trump committed with a link?

New Topics

Forum List

Back