So I gu as I got my dog now.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Found this little dog last night. I was to fucked up and thought it was some critter that lived In Texas water. Turns out, it was a little dog. Her hair was so nasty it was like a hard coat of candy, asphalt, and even a few cigarette butts. Even in my state of inebriation I could not just leave the dog. She is reallocate tiny anyway. She must be young because her teeth are really good. She is a real people dog to. Sadly, the better half had to put the clippers to her, but she looks like she will live.

1AFDB394-358A-456A-998C-C6F7033AFDCC.jpeg

She looks all scared, but she is really having a blast. Spa day on Tuesday for the dog.

Oh, and she has those few claws to. We have to have her tiny little claws cut by the vet because her little claws grew around into her back feet. Makes her walk funny. Other then that she plays and eats like a hog.

Found this little dog last night. I was to fucked up and thought it was some critter that lived In Texas water. Turns out, it was a little dog. Her hair was so nasty it was like a hard coat of candy, asphalt, and even a few cigarette butts. Even in my state of inebriation I could not just leave the dog. She is reallocate tiny anyway. She must be young because her teeth are really good. She is a real people dog to. Sadly, the better half had to put the clippers to her, but she looks like she will live.

View attachment 171504

She looks all scared, but she is really having a blast. Spa day on Tuesday for the dog.

Awww she's precious! Until recently, I never had a dog of my own, I love her to pieces. Brat that she is!

View attachment 171504

Awww she's precious! Until recently, I never had a dog of my own, I love her to pieces. Brat that she is!
You can have my bitch, if you want.
I am sure you have more love to give

View attachment 171504

This one has a good attitude. Likes driving, loves food. She has obviously been eating SOMETHING as she is not skinny. The best half and the daughter have her now. They have made her an official member of the diva squad. Oh, I also asked the vet to check for a chip.

View attachment 171504

Who's your bitch. Pictures or it's not true!

View attachment 171504

This one has a good attitude. Likes driving, loves food. She has obviously been eating SOMETHING as she is not skinny. The best half and the daughter have her now. They have made her an official member of the diva squad. Oh, I also asked the vet to check for a chip.
She likes driving? Sounds like a million dollar opportunity!

View attachment 171504

Who's your bitch. Pictures or it's not true!
Like i take pics of her!

View attachment 171504

Aww bless you, and she’s adorabubble!

Forum List

Back