So, I got this email from Libya...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Here's the sad sad story I got in my email today...
DEAR.
> I saw your profile and i got hooked to contact you because of your personality. Iam the daughter of Abdusalem Musa who died in a plane crash in Libya on his way back from a bussiness trip in south africa. He died without given us any of his financial transcation until , i got contacted by a private finance company in spain informing me of a huge amount of money deposited on my name by my late father. This is a link to the tragedy to avoid any doubt.
> httbbc.co.uk/2/hi/8676758.stmp://news. after the contact from the private finance company , we approached our family lawyer , who admitted that such deposit was made and he handed over to me all the documents covering the deposit. However because of the ongoing war in my country , iam now in a refuge camp in senegal west africa. Iam contacting you because i will like you to help me and claim the deposite from spain , invest the money in your country and take some money from the deposite to arrange travelling documents for me to come to you because at the moment iam financially handicapped.
>
> Reply with any question , if you are interested.
>
> Thanks
> MUSA
> [email protected]
> [email protected]

And here's my reply...
send me a picture of you naked, %$#!ing a donkey, and we'll talk.

Go ahead and send him a couple of thousand dollars. He sounds like a sincere person. Seriously it's a shame that there isn't some legal venue for our government to track down those con artists instead of watching them fish for victims in the US. I used to suggest that they suck on the barrel of an AK but a lawyer friend suggested not even opening up the e mail.

Here's the sad sad story I got in my email today...
DEAR.
> I saw your profile and i got hooked to contact you because of your personality. Iam the daughter of Abdusalem Musa who died in a plane crash in Libya on his way back from a bussiness trip in south africa. He died without given us any of his financial transcation until , i got contacted by a private finance company in spain informing me of a huge amount of money deposited on my name by my late father. This is a link to the tragedy to avoid any doubt.
> httbbc.co.uk/2/hi/8676758.stmp://news. after the contact from the private finance company , we approached our family lawyer , who admitted that such deposit was made and he handed over to me all the documents covering the deposit. However because of the ongoing war in my country , iam now in a refuge camp in senegal west africa. Iam contacting you because i will like you to help me and claim the deposite from spain , invest the money in your country and take some money from the deposite to arrange travelling documents for me to come to you because at the moment iam financially handicapped.
>
> Reply with any question , if you are interested.
>
> Thanks
> MUSA
> [email protected]
> [email protected]

And here's my reply...
send me a picture of you naked, %$#!ing a donkey, and we'll talk.

You didn't drag it out nearly long enough.

Welcome to the 419 Eater

Hey, I'm in.

My name is Chad Dysler.

My Fifth-third bank account number is 56939744. Let me know if they need anything else from me in order to send me some money.

Wow, happy days are almost here!

Forum List

Back