So Huma's Laptop is the worst scandal since Watergate?

That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

Someone give me one good argument to defend his claim.

Considering the relationship Huma has to one of the worlds power brokers like Hillary it very well could be much bigger and affect more governments than this one. But you know that already.

That's what Trump and his people have declared. I declare that to be the one of the most idiotic Trump claims yet.

Watergate was Mickey Mouse shit done by Democrat operatives for Nixon. Of course the left made hay of it. But the FBI found some emails they were denied due to Hillary's deceptions. And it's Trump's fault?

No, the Hillary Clinton E-Mail scandal is worse than Watergate.

And it is not just her e-mail scandal - the FBI is currently conducting an investigation of the Clinton Foundation regarding BRIBERY, CORRUPTION, PAY-TO-PLAY, etc.

One ex-FBI Director said it best: 'The Clintons are a 'Crime Family'.

Multiple FBI investigations within 8 days of the election...a historic 1st. She is THE most scandalous, most corrupt, most lying/perjurous, piss-poor candidate in US history...who should not even be allowed to be in this race right now.

You even KNOW if it was a GOP candidate involved in everything Hillary is right now the Libs would have rabidly called for his dropping out and forced them out of the race by now.

trump-dancing.gif

Watergate was Mickey Mouse shit done by Democrat operatives for Nixon. Of course the left made hay of it. But the FBI found some emails they were denied due to Hillary's deceptions. And it's Trump's fault?

Don't you mean Republican operatives?

In the aftermath of Richard Nixon’s resignation, Watergate continued to claim victims.

In the aftermath of Richard Nixon’s resignation, Watergate continued to claim victims.

The final toll included:

• one presidential resignation

• one vice-presidential resignation – although Agnew’s crimes were unrelated to Watergate

• 40 government officials indicted or jailed

• H.R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (White House staff), resigned 30 April 1973, subsequently jailed

• John Dean (White House legal counsel), sacked 30 April 1973, subsequently jailed

• John Mitchell, Attorney-General and Chairman of the Committee to Re-elect the President (CREEP), jailed

• Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy (ex-White House staff), planned the Watergate break-in, both jailed

• Charles Colson, special counsel to the President, jailed

• James McCord (Security Director of CREEP), jailed
Watergate Casualties and Convictions

No, the Hillary Clinton E-Mail scandal is worse than Watergate.

And it is not just her e-mail scandal - the FBI is currently conducting an investigation of the Clinton Foundation regarding BRIBERY, CORRUPTION, PAY-TO-PLAY, etc.

One ex-FBI Director said it best: 'The Clintons are a 'Crime Family'.

Multiple FBI investigations within 8 days of the election...a historic 1st. She is THE most scandalous, most corrupt, most lying/perjurous, piss-poor candidate in US history...who should not even be allowed to be in this race right now.

You even KNOW if it was a GOP candidate involved in everything Hillary is right now the Libs would have rabidly called for his dropping out and forced them out of the race by now.
I have heard rumors that she is the most qualified candidate ever to run for President. Barack and Bubba agree.

They dismiss Watergate "as a “third-rate burglary.”

"Today, much more than when we first covered this story, an abundant record provides unambiguous answers and evidence about Watergate and its meaning. This record has expanded continuously over the decades with the transcription of hundreds of hours of Nixon’s secret tapes, adding detail and context to the hearings in the Senate and House; the trials and guilty pleas of about 40 Nixon aides and associates who went to jail; and the memoirs of Nixon and his deputies. Such documentation makes it possible to trace the president’s personal dominance over a massive campaign of political espionage, sabotage and other illegal activities against his real or perceived opponents."

Woodward and Bernstein: Nixon’s crimes were worse than we knew

The final toll included:

• one vice-presidential resignation – although Agnew’s crimes were unrelated to Watergate

• H.R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (White House staff), resigned 30 April 1973, subsequently jailed

• John Dean (White House legal counsel), sacked 30 April 1973, subsequently jailed

• John Mitchell, Attorney-General and Chairman of the Committee to Re-elect the President (CREEP), jailed

• Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy (ex-White House staff), planned the Watergate break-in, both jailed

Pretty soon you can sum up Hillarys conviction and the fallout the same way.

Okay, I suppose logically that it isn't surprising that the RWnuts who have for decades idolized G Gordon Liddy, one of those convicted in Watergate,

would not consider Watergate a scandal at all.

I think what this FBI fubar shows is that it isn't really about the emails. The FBI is apparently racked win insider dissent that the email investigation didn't lead to investigating the Clinton's Foundation fundraising. To me, the Clinton corruption was really a story about the foundation. The emails, Benghazi, Bill alleged sex trips with teenagers .... all of that is just bs. Selling access to the Sec of State ... that's supposed to be illegal. Of course, it's also supposed to be illegal for the FBI to influence elections.

The final toll included:

Pretty soon you can sum up Hillarys conviction and the fallout the same way.

IOW, this is not a scandal NOW.

It sure is fun watching the retards make fools of themselves as they ASSUME things about the emails on Abedin's computer.

Okay, I suppose logically that it isn't surprising that the RWnuts who have for decades idolized G Gordon Liddy, one of those convicted in Watergate,

would not consider Watergate a scandal at all.
The scandal was Nixon okaying, and participating, in covering up the conspiracy that led to the burglary.

She is not a sitting President, but in 3 months when the impeachment trials start it will be.

Another failed impeachment of a Clinton. That sounds like obsessive/compulsive behaviour.

Forum List

Back