So How Will The RWers Play It If Romney Gains Some Significant Points on Wednesday?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Lemme guess...all of a sudden, all these same exact polls that you've just spent the last 2-3 weeks bashing as useless and biased, skewed and Obama-leading will be PROOF POSITIVE that the Americans have finally woken up and have had enough of Obama.

Am I right?

Lemme guess...all of a sudden, all these same exact polls that you've just spent the last 2-3 weeks bashing as useless and biased, skewed and Obama-leading will be PROOF POSITIVE that the Americans have finally woken up and have had enough of Obama.

Am I right?

He'll get some bump from just being on stage with the President. So Romney will do well just by showing up.

Am I right?

The only poll I care about is the one that the local strippers spin on :fu:

Let me guess...you're just attempting to cover all the bases.

Am I right??:D
Who, Me?

No..I think Romney will get more out of the first debate than will the President. Obama just needs a tie and to keep the status quo going. Romney will get a bump from just being on stage with the President. Eventually though, he'll go back to the foot-in-mouth disease that has hampered his cause from day one. Maybe we'll get upgraded notarized summaries of his tax records....

You voted for this guy?

Forum List

Back