So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed ā€œfeminist bitchesā€ for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats werenā€™t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didnā€™t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as ā€œslutsā€ and ā€œwhoresā€. I donā€™t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they donā€™t want to or canā€™t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

While perhaps not quite to the level described by Dragonlady, Daniel Palos is close. He has been whining about wanting "his turn" on women. He has been offering "full body massage with a happy ending" for as long as I remember him being here. And when asked about it, he wants a "friend" for sex without him having to be her friend. He is every bit what the dangerous ones are, without the balls to act.
is every bit what the dangerous ones are, without the balls to act.
You do know the difference between "Acting out" and "without balls to act"?

We had a few of them when I was in high school.

They were known as nerds, losers, geeks, weirdos, poindexters, etc.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:

At a certain point I stopped spanking my sons. But I made sure that they knew, if I found out they were one of those assholes who beat up nerds or stuffed kids in lockers, I would kick their ass like they deserved.

The idea that this is just a "Boys will be boys" situation is bullshit.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?
Good news. Leaves more p-word for us real men.

I stumbled across a thread on this board a few months ago wherein several posters were bitch whining about their inability to get laid. They blamed ā€œfeminist bitchesā€ for this problem.

I suggested they join social groups of people with common interests, get to know some of the women, build friendship which would lead to relationships. It quickly became apparent why these asshats werenā€™t getting laid.

They had no interest in socializing with women, or getting to know them, or building relationships. They didnā€™t even like women. They just wanted them to lay down and spread their legs.

At the same time, they referred to women who are having sex with other men as ā€œslutsā€ and ā€œwhoresā€. I donā€™t know of any women willing to have sex with misogynistic assholes like these guys either, except for hookers. But you know they donā€™t want to or canā€™t afford to pay for it.

A classic case of entitled assholes who refuse to see that the source of their problem is looking right at them every morning in their bathroom mirrors.

Hmmmm, got a link that that supposed "discussion". I review thousands of threads on this Board and have never come across anything even remotely like what you describe.

While perhaps not quite to the level described by Dragonlady, Daniel Palos is close. He has been whining about wanting "his turn" on women. He has been offering "full body massage with a happy ending" for as long as I remember him being here. And when asked about it, he wants a "friend" for sex without him having to be her friend. He is every bit what the dangerous ones are, without the balls to act.
is every bit what the dangerous ones are, without the balls to act.
You do know the difference between "Acting out" and "without balls to act"?

Yeah, "without the balls to act" means you want to do something, but are scared. In this case, its a good thing.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

Bumping this thread because I just heard of this in the last couple of days. But it makes perfect sense. These young men were brought up in the Entitlement Era...they are entitled to women and I"m sure they believe they shouldn't have to do the things men usually have to do to work for them, either, like get a good job, be personally attractive (not just in looks but in personality), etc.

And I'm sure they deserve 8's on the attractive scale too, even if they themselves are a 3. Sure, because why not?? We're all winners in the 21st Century.

Bumping this thread because I just heard of this in the last couple of days. But it makes perfect sense. These young men were brought up in the Entitlement Era...they are entitled to women and I"m sure they believe they shouldn't have to do the things men usually have to do to work for them, either, like get a good job, be personally attractive (not just in looks but in personality), etc.

And I'm sure they deserve 8's on the attractive scale too, even if they themselves are a 3. Sure, because why not?? We're all winners in the 21st Century.

The "Entitlement Era" has lasted for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.This has manifested itself in today's white-supremacist movements, the Islamist (not Muslim) movement, and also in religions that have pushed patriarchy (OMG, that dreaded word!) against the female half of the population for thousands of years across the globe. From your posts, since I do not know you except on the internet, I find that you are a supporter of entitlement thinking, particularly when the issue is the relationships between heterosexuals.

We had a few of them when I was in high school.

They were known as nerds, losers, geeks, weirdos, poindexters, etc.

Basically, the guys who frequently got beat up and their lunch money taken from them. .... :cool:
When I was in high school, I was one of those nerds...I grew out of it, and joined the military...Military used to make boys into men.. Today after 8 years of Obama, the Military make boys into girls...Thank you Obama, you faggot.

bradley-manning-549x359.jpg

Tell me the policies he put in place that did that. I could be wrong, but could you tell me how many companies, regiments, battalions, brigades or divisions Pres Obama trained. I wonder how many soldiers would agree with your stupid ass assessment.

Itā€™s not just that they are involuntarily celibate, itā€™s also that they really donā€™t like women or want any kind of relationship with them outside of sexual services.

When I was younger, we would occasionally encounter men who hated women but being avowed heterosexuals, they had to have some interaction with women to get laid.

These men donā€™t even want to date, but they also donā€™t want to hire hookers because other guys donā€™t have to ā€œpay for itā€. For those just wanting sex with no ā€œentanglementsā€, paying for sex would solve all their problems.

So really incels do have options to get solve their celibacy but they reject the idea of hookers, or other options that donā€™t involve women voluntarily servicing them for mutual satisfaction and nothing more

Celibacy isn't their problem. Cruelty is their problem. Perhaps they had no proper role models.

Itā€™s not just that they are involuntarily celibate, itā€™s also that they really donā€™t like women or want any kind of relationship with them outside of sexual services.

When I was younger, we would occasionally encounter men who hated women but being avowed heterosexuals, they had to have some interaction with women to get laid.

These men donā€™t even want to date, but they also donā€™t want to hire hookers because other guys donā€™t have to ā€œpay for itā€. For those just wanting sex with no ā€œentanglementsā€, paying for sex would solve all their problems.

So really incels do have options to get solve their celibacy but they reject the idea of hookers, or other options that donā€™t involve women voluntarily servicing them for mutual satisfaction and nothing more

Like most internet phenomenon, especially anything involving a "chan", one has to separate the trolling from the reality.

There is a construct of the whole incel thing, and then there is the actual people involved in the whole incel thing, and it is difficult to tell what is the construct, and what is the reality.

The very nature of the internet and Chan culture is based on trolling, so one cannot really tell what is serious, and what is just meant to get the lulz.

And I am currently violating rules 1 and 2 right now.

It seems that this new modern society breeds more and more incompetent people. They can't get laid, nor can they figure out how to make themselves appealing so they lash out like the spoiled brats they are. A true shame but that is one of the results that an undeserved sense of entitlement breeds.
The right wing is worse.

Seems like guys being able to (or not being able to) get laid has become a national security issue.
...not for me. I simply refuse to get serious if women can "do all of the other ones and not me."

Who has the really really serious relationship twat?

Who harasses women for really really serious?

Why should guys have to try harder for twat than women do for dick, if we only want twat?

The "Entitlement Era" has lasted for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.This has manifested itself in today's white-supremacist movements, the Islamist (not Muslim) movement, and also in religions that have pushed patriarchy (OMG, that dreaded word!) against the female half of the population for thousands of years across the globe. From your posts, since I do not know you except on the internet, I find that you are a supporter of entitlement thinking, particularly when the issue is the relationships between heterosexuals.

You're missing the point. Right or wrong in the examples above the people feel they have something to recommend them: wealth, gender, superior belief systems--something. In the Entitlement Era you don't have to bring anything. You have been born and are breathing. That's enough; you're entitled.

Last edited:

I think that you are the only person I've ever talked to, that mentioned it. So I looked it up, it's interesting I guess. I find it difficult to believe honestly.

So I had a roommate from Bangladesh. We were chatting, and he went over what he had to do, in order to get a women. She would not let him even touch her, until they were married. So he had to ask his parents, to talk to her parents. They arranged a meeting, where he flew there and they talked to him. Then her parents contacted the school he got his degree at and asked for proof. Then they contacted his employer, and verified his employment. They even contacted his friends and family in the US, to ask about his character. Then he had to fly to Bangladesh, and host a meal with both families, and after that they got married. Two round trip flights, several long meetings, a banquet, full background check, investigating his character, and a marriage party.

Sex on the first date? Survey breaks down the numbers : theCHIVE

More than 1/3rd of western woman will have sex on the very first date.

I myself, have had women offer themselves to me, on at least 2 occasions, and possibly a 3rd.

So, it might be true, I don't know. But it just seems unlikely based on how easy women are. I mean, isn't it 40% of children are born out of wedlock right now?

How We Ended Up With 40 Percent of Children Born Out of Wedlock

And you are telling me that with so many women putting out to guys all over the place that they are not married to, that we have involuntary celibates?

Could be true. Just seems unlikely.

I would wager, it's more that men are not taught how to be men, and/or don't have a man in the house to show them what a man looks like (see 40% of children born out of wedlock).

Worse, I think a ton of stupid people are getting their ideas of how life works, from movies. I can still remember seeing Highlander (old film), and having this guy saying my name is blaw blaw and I'm immortal, and then he runs himself through with a blade.... to prove he is immortal, and won't die from a blade. Same scene, him and this woman start making out. I skipped to the next scene.

How dumb is that? What woman is going to be turned on, after a guy who is barely more than a stranger, runs himself through with a knife? Then Highlander 2 came out, and he almost tosses this woman up against a wall, and starts making out with her pinned to the wall. What woman is going to be turned on by being manhandled?

And honestly a ton of women need to stop being stupid, and stop supporting this kind of stuff. How many millions of women watched 50 shades of grey? Then some guy sees that film, thinks that's what women want, does the same thing he saw in the movie in real life, and everyone is shocked?

'Fifty Shades of Grey': College Student Arrested for Sexual Assault Inspired by Film

So that's my opinion on it.

We need to stop having kids out of wedlock. We need fathers to stay in the home, and show boys what being a man looks like.

We need to bring back moral values, and stop getting our views on how relationships work, from stupid Hollywood movies.

What do you think?

You're missing the point. Right or wrong in the examples above the people feel they have something to recommend them: wealth, gender, superior belief systems--something. INCEL. In the Entitlement Era you don't have to bring anything. You have been born and are breathing. That's enough; you're entitled.
...we should just have to look good. Equal work for equal pay!

You needed a semicolon between independent clauses there that were related. "...celibate; it's also that..."

Commas are awkward and make for run-on sentence.

Again two separate thoughts that need separate sentences or a better clause. "These men don't even want to date. They also don't want to hire hookers because other guys don't have to "Pay for it". For those...

Needs an "and" and not on "or". They don't reject hookers OR other options; they reject hookers AND other options.

This is what happens when you turn informal message board writing into a grammar and writing crapfest, Dragon Lady. That's not what message boards are for (Oh look, a dangling participle!) And I did all of this free form; didn't look it up. I'm sure I'm rusty.

I think that you are the only person I've ever talked to, that mentioned it. So I looked it up, it's interesting I guess. I find it difficult to believe honestly.

So I had a roommate from Bangladesh. We were chatting, and he went over what he had to do, in order to get a women. She would not let him even touch her, until they were married. So he had to ask his parents, to talk to her parents. They arranged a meeting, where he flew there and they talked to him. Then her parents contacted the school he got his degree at and asked for proof. Then they contacted his employer, and verified his employment. They even contacted his friends and family in the US, to ask about his character. Then he had to fly to Bangladesh, and host a meal with both families, and after that they got married. Two round trip flights, several long meetings, a banquet, full background check, investigating his character, and a marriage party.

Sex on the first date? Survey breaks down the numbers : theCHIVE

More than 1/3rd of western woman will have sex on the very first date.

I myself, have had women offer themselves to me, on at least 2 occasions, and possibly a 3rd.

So, it might be true, I don't know. But it just seems unlikely based on how easy women are. I mean, isn't it 40% of children are born out of wedlock right now?

How We Ended Up With 40 Percent of Children Born Out of Wedlock

And you are telling me that with so many women putting out to guys all over the place that they are not married to, that we have involuntary celibates?

Could be true. Just seems unlikely.

I would wager, it's more that men are not taught how to be men, and/or don't have a man in the house to show them what a man looks like (see 40% of children born out of wedlock).

Worse, I think a ton of stupid people are getting their ideas of how life works, from movies. I can still remember seeing Highlander (old film), and having this guy saying my name is blaw blaw and I'm immortal, and then he runs himself through with a blade.... to prove he is immortal, and won't die from a blade. Same scene, him and this woman start making out. I skipped to the next scene.

How dumb is that? What woman is going to be turned on, after a guy who is barely more than a stranger, runs himself through with a knife? Then Highlander 2 came out, and he almost tosses this woman up against a wall, and starts making out with her pinned to the wall. What woman is going to be turned on by being manhandled?

And honestly a ton of women need to stop being stupid, and stop supporting this kind of stuff. How many millions of women watched 50 shades of grey? Then some guy sees that film, thinks that's what women want, does the same thing he saw in the movie in real life, and everyone is shocked?

'Fifty Shades of Grey': College Student Arrested for Sexual Assault Inspired by Film

So that's my opinion on it.

We need to stop having kids out of wedlock. We need fathers to stay in the home, and show boys what being a man looks like.

We need to bring back moral values, and stop getting our views on how relationships work, from stupid Hollywood movies.

What do you think?

Arranged marriages actually have a pretty good track record. Not only in terms of divorce rate, but happiness too. But then, the culture supports it. You marry and you're expected to stay married and make it work.

Our culture is completely messed up. Yes, fatherless boys is a big part of that mess up. It doesn't mean every boy without a father will be messed up of course, but it adds to the overall misery.

Forum List

Back