So how many are there?

Your answer was that a problem needs addressed regardless of how big it is, whether it be large or small,

but that did not answer why you don't care to know how big it is or how to address it properly.

It does.

Nothing I said here suggested it should not, and indeed, I repeatedly adn explicitly said it should be. You asked a question that was not asked.

THe question that was actually asked, was why you don't want to know how big hte problem actually is, so that it could be correctly addressed?

Nothing I said here suggested it should not, and indeed, I repeatedly adn explicitly said it should be. You asked a question that was not asked.

THe question that was actually asked, was why you don't want to know how big hte problem actually is, so that it could be correctly addressed?

Correctly addressed is addressing it whenever it comes up. I'll not repeat that again.

Correctly addressed is addressing it whenever it comes up. I'll not repeat that again.

The Biden Administration has talked about taking steps to prevent w.s. from infiltrating the military.

100 people can't "infilitrate" the military. They would be a pebble tossed into a lake. Plop. No impact.

It is shit like that, that could seriously fuck up a lot of people lives, as they bumble around with their bullshit witch hunt, while real problems are ignored because all the agents are tied up chasing ghosts.

And that's a best case scenario.

And you support that.

What the Biden administration says doesn't interest me in the least.

Their action is based on the panic mongering exaggeration of w.s. as this massive force.

Witch hunts hurt people. This will waste resources that could be doing something useful. Next time you hear about the FBI not catching a mass shooter, think about the ones looking for w.s. infiltrating the military.

IF, they are such a big problem. The FBI should tell us the number so we can respond with the level of effort needed.

If not, then they should tell us, so we can stop with the panic mongering bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back