So How Long Should House Arrest Last?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tens of millions are out of work. Unemployment can’t pay all the bills and will soon be running out.
People will be evicted from their homes.

So how many must starve to death in the gutter because you want to surrender your basic human rights?

But Weatherman, we must flatten the curve!

This bug will return in 6 months, and with winter last probably +6 months. Then another bug will come along. Then climate change must be addressed to save humanity!

House arrest all year? 5 years? Forever?

Tens of millions are out of work. Unemployment can’t pay all the bills and will soon be running out.

So how many must starve to death in the gutter because you want to surrender your basic human rights?

This bug will return in 6 months, and with winter last probably +6 months. Then another bug will come along. Then climate change must be addressed to save humanity!

You know you can still work right? You don't have to sit shut I call day. I have gotten work of next door neighbor as well as tackle. If you use tackle just know they charge 30% for their leads. I'm looking at grub hub to if I can find a car to use.

You know you can still work right? You don't have to sit shut I call day. I have gotten work of next door neighbor as well as tackle. If you use tackle just know they charge 30% for their leads. I'm looking at grub hub to if I can find a car to use.
I’m happily retired and not working. And tens of millions are out of work and millions of businesses shuttered.

IMO the April 15th date makes perfect sense for all but the hotspots in the country. We need to open as many businesses as soon as possible. Young families are barely staying afloat. Small businesses are already going under.

IMO the April 15th date makes perfect sense for all but the hotspots in the country. We need to open as many businesses as soon as possible. Young families are barely staying afloat. Small businesses are already going under.
Here in Virginia I’m under house arrest until mid June.

Some of us still go to work every day.

Trump said until the end of next month -- but he was right when he said Easter....if not sooner...

Hopefully Trump will be strong and powerful enough to open America back up for business by next week--if he doesn't -- that is the end of America forever

Are you mice or men? Fuck house arrest ,just do as you feel is right.
Taking a walk in the woods , going out in your boat,,, not going to hurt a soul
Screw the government,,, what are they going to do, call up a million national guard to enforce their restrictions?

I'm sure it won't be too long before the left makes an explicit link between global warming and
infectious viruses like the flu in all it's forms.

It lasts zero time for me
Don’t press it if you feel at all abnormal, dont get elbow to elbow, otherwise do the things you need to get done.

Trump said until the end of next month -- but he was right when he said Easter....if not sooner...

Hopefully Trump will be strong and powerful enough to open America back up for business by next week--if he doesn't -- that is the end of America forever
Trump is disappointing me and if he doesn’t toughen up he may end up with more of a problem come election time

Construction continues in MN including residential as it is considered essential.
My days are still normal except for my drive taking half as long since no traffic and gas is now $1.59.
As far as I am concerned, the useless unproductive paper pushers can stay home forever.

Are you mice or men? Fuck house arrest ,just do as you feel is right.
Taking a walk in the woods , going out in your boat,,, not going to hurt a soul
Screw the government,,, what are they going to do, call up a million national guard to enforce their restrictions?
Meatheads will kill their own momma if ordered to

Construction continues in MN including residential as it is considered essential.
My days are still normal except for my drive taking half as long since no traffic and gas is now $1.59.
As far as I am concerned, the useless unproductive paper pushers can stay home forever.
The ones who cut your check or the ones who cash it?

Some of us still go to work every day.
I am still working, but instead of five days a week, I am getting four due to the sickness matter. Today is one of my days off.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back