So how does all of this play out?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
As we all know, progressives have gone off the rails and are committed to rioting until they get their way. Some in the electoral college are joining that effort - promising to block Trump's election.

Let's assume they do that. How does this play out? Hillary Clinton has already conceded and gone home. Does she come back and take the job? Or does she announce that Donald Trump won and it is his job (as she already did once)? If she takes the job, where does she go from there? Trump has met with the outgoing president, has a transition team working around the clock, and his cabinet positions in place already. Hillary has none of that.

And how do the American people respond? Do Trump supporters riot and loot like progressives have? Does the nation collapse into civil war? This would be unprecedented.

‘Faithless electors’ plan to undermine Trump in Electoral College vote – TheBlaze

If you take the humongous edge in the number of voters that preferred HRC over the small fraction of a man who will become my President, and peel off maybe 1%, you’d have the number of “progressives that have gone off the rails”. You guys can’t even be honest with yourself in victory….

There will be no blockage of DJT becoming our next President. Mods; file this under garbage…that is where it belongs.

Historically, in most soverign nations, whenever one group thinks it has the right to impose its' philosophy upon the whole, civil war breaks out.

If you take the humongous edge in the number of voters that preferred HRC over the small fraction of a man who will become my President, and peel off maybe 1%, you’d have the number of “progressives that have gone off the rails”. You guys can’t even be honest with yourself in victory….

There will be no blockage of DJT becoming our next President. Mods; file this under garbage…that is where it belongs.
Geez...why are you so angry? It's a real news story. I asked a fair question. You're proving right now how many progressives have gone off the rails.

Historically, in most soverign nations, whenever one group thinks it has the right to impose its' philosophy upon the whole, civil war breaks out.
You perfectly outlined my entire problem with the progressive ideology. We were intended by law (the U.S. Constitution) to operate as 50 independent states, united in 18 specific issues (currency, defense, intellectual property, etc.). If we operated as the Constitution outlines, we wouldn't have any of the problems or civil unrest that we face.

All of us could live our lives as we wanted instead of being forced by some centralized authority in D.C.

Geez...why are you so angry? It's a real news story. I asked a fair question. You're proving right now how many progressives have gone off the rails.

When you say that “progressives” have gone off the rails, what you’re not saying is that a minuscule amount of people have done some protesting and vandalism. No anger; just calling out your lying.

When you say that “progressives” have gone off the rails, what you’re not saying is that a minuscule amount of people have done some protesting and vandalism. No anger; just calling out your lying.
No anger? You proclaim that the thread belongs in "garbage" when it is an actual news story. And what is your idea of "minuscule"?!? Hundreds of thousands?!?

As we all know, progressives have gone off the rails and are committed to rioting until they get their way. Some in the electoral college are joining that effort - promising to block Trump's election.

Let's assume they do that. How does this play out? Hillary Clinton has already conceded and gone home. Does she come back and take the job? Or does she announce that Donald Trump won and it is his job (as she already did once)? If she takes the job, where does she go from there? Trump has met with the outgoing president, has a transition team working around the clock, and his cabinet positions in place already. Hillary has none of that.

And how do the American people respond? Do Trump supporters riot and loot like progressives have? Does the nation collapse into civil war? This would be unprecedented.

‘Faithless electors’ plan to undermine Trump in Electoral College vote – TheBlaze
You will NEVER see republicans riot. Only the left does that.

Well, I think that would be better stated by saying "you will never see conservative riots". There are a whole lot of RINO progressives in the Republican Party and I can easily see certain Trump supporters (like the ones giving the Adolf Hitler salute and saying "Hail Trump") rioting.

Progressives need qualifiers. OP should have said "some" progressives, then the progressives aren't offended.

Well, I think that would be better stated by saying "you will never see conservative riots". There are a whole lot of RINO progressives in the Republican Party and I can easily see certain Trump supporters (like the ones giving the Adolf Hitler salute and saying "Hail Trump") rioting.
They are so few in number that they couldn't gain "riot" status. It would just be a lone guy breaking a window and then getting arrested.

Forum List

Back