So, How Do You Plan to Help The Supply Chain Joe?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I watched this whole entire video and all I heard was him still demanding people who haven't gotten the vaccine to get it and discussing all of the issues we already know about. He didn't say a darn thing about what he planned to do to fix it. There goes a few minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

I watched this whole entire video and all I heard was him still demanding people who haven't gotten the vaccine to get it and discussing all of the issues we already know about. He didn't say a darn thing about what he planned to do to fix it. There goes a few minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

He is going to reuse his Depends......

To all you Progs. Demand all of the Progs living the good life give up their wealth to the lower wage earners. Did you see Obama's party goers doing that last month? If you really believe in the real revolution and transformation. They don't. Progs like Obama never put the fatigues on and put a weapon in his hand and put his life really on the line. But they talk it. They talk it. All of the acolytes for the cause. and they all live the life of riley not giving up a damn thing of their cushy lives.

I know you folks aren't told about any of this in your universe, so please allow me to help:

I know you folks aren't told about any of this in your universe, so please allow me to help:

Yesterday, I gave up on the original poster having anything of substance to add. The facts are not in dispute. We are IMPORTING significantly more than we did prior to Trump shuttign the economy to prevent even more massive deaths. And our life expectancies decreased last year for the first time since WWII. But their universe won't allow those facts.

Unless the dems really screw up by continuing to stimulate consumer spending even more .... eventually demand will level off. And hopefully workers will be earning a little more when it does. So we may be able to continue with 2-3% inflation and have a soft landing.

To all you Progs. Demand all of the Progs living the good life give up their wealth to the lower wage earners. Did you see Obama's party goers doing that last month? If you really believe in the real revolution and transformation. They don't. Progs like Obama never put the fatigues on and put a weapon in his hand and put his life really on the line. But they talk it. They talk it. All of the acolytes for the cause. and they all live the life of riley not giving up a damn thing of their cushy lives.
English is not your friend. JFC LOL

And you honestly think that a majority of that money from the infrastructure bill is going towards illegal immigrants?

I was unaware that capitalists are so weak and paltry they can't handle the supply chain issue they have created.

The CEO of WALMART praised Biden administration for its actions to reduce pandemic related supply chain shortages, said credit needs to be given for getting the ports open24 hrs a day & other innovations. As for many of us in smaller towns were Walmart is the main full shop store this is good news.

The CEO of WALMART praised Biden administration for its actions to reduce pandemic related supply chain shortages, said credit needs to be given for getting the ports open24 hrs a day & other innovations. As for many of us in smaller towns were Walmart is the main full shop store this is good news.

Yeah, well that means that they're just as stupid as he is then.

Yesterday, I gave up on the original poster having anything of substance to add. The facts are not in dispute. We are IMPORTING significantly more than we did prior to Trump shuttign the economy to prevent even more massive deaths. And our life expectancies decreased last year for the first time since WWII. But their universe won't allow those facts.

Unless the dems really screw up by continuing to stimulate consumer spending even more .... eventually demand will level off. And hopefully workers will be earning a little more when it does. So we may be able to continue with 2-3% inflation and have a soft landing.
Demand will level off, or most likely decrease, after all the stimulus money is spent.

And inflation probably will, too.

I was unaware that capitalists are so weak and paltry they can't handle the supply chain issue they have created.
Isn't it funny Trumpsters are demanding government interference in the markets? :lol:

The private market will work these issues out themselves. They always do.

Business needs to attract workers. They aren't entitled to them. So sick of employers crying about how they can't get workers. That's on them. Find ways to make the job more attractive rather than believing that someone SHOULD be doing the unfilled job.

Demand will level off, or most likely decrease, after all the stimulus money is spent.

And inflation probably will, too.
I don't know. The supply chains are screwed up overseas as much, or more, than here.

And we are importing more to satisfy demand, but the cost of the shipping in a component of inflation. And countries exporting to us have worker shortages due to covid. So unless our demand falls, I don't see where relief will come from. I'm hoping (without optimism) that the dems will come to their senses and return to the days of supporting workers with healthcare, child care and education, rather than directly giving them money to buy shit. The meltdown of 2008 showed Americans who refinance homes and take out equity don't always use money wisely. Republicans can at least be trusted to give money mostly to those who don't need it and don't spend it (-:

People are not going back to work. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they don't want to die. Analog Joe's response is uneven at best. Hopefully schools can remain open.

I saw Powell saying inflation may be with us for awhile, and tapering may occur sooner. I'm not sure what happens if the Fed stops buying our debt. Who else wants it anymore?

Forum List

Back