So hold on. This "Omicron" (hilarious) is spreading via the airlines.

safe and effective does not equal 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.

Somehow I thought you were smarter than that....not sure why
Because a vaccine is damn near 100% effective. What we have is an experimental drug that is basically a treatment given in advance. It’s a bit better than nothing. Doesn’t stop the the spread, doesn’t stop transmission and doesn’t keep you from getting it. It just makes the symptoms less harsh.

Because a vaccine is damn near 100% effective. What we have is an experimental drug that is basically a treatment given in advance. It’s a bit better than nothing. Doesn’t stop the the spread, doesn’t stop transmission and doesn’t keep you from getting it. It just makes the symptoms less harsh.

And gives people heart attacks.

Sad but true.:dunno:

This ain't no vaccine, it's a killer.

And gives people heart attacks.

Sad but true.:dunno:

This ain't no vaccine, it's a killer.
It’s not a vaccine, this isn’t how vaccines work. Faucci has a better chance of sucking my dick than I have of getting a third shot of this fuckery.

We have saline. Read my post #19

safe and effective does not equal 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.

Somehow I thought you were smarter than that....not sure why

Give folks a break. Just last summer I saw the CDC pitch an ad to teens PROMJSING THEM -- they could drop the masks and have swim parties, sleep-overs, and DATES -- once they were vaccinated. Pres Gramps even promised you could "lose the mask" if you just rolled up sleeves and got poked twice.

It's the PUBLIC HEALTH messaging that's the issue here. You and I AGREE -- that for ASYMPTOMATIC transmission -- there;s no diff betwn vax and un-vax. Diff story for anyone with SERIOUS infection tho.

But the stories CHANGED from the BEGINNING when vaccines were promised to prevent "hospitalization and death" to when the POLITICAL HEALTH authorities made false statements about freedom from restrictions once you GOT vaccinated. And AGAIN NOW, once the vast majority (certainly herd immunity) got reached were back to masking, quarantining, testing whether you COOPERATED with their vax program or not.

THEY change the story as THEIR NEEDS change. Anyone not SEEING THIS, isn't remembering or thinking straight.

As I said above, for those players "what they KNOW (the science)" is not what they say or demand on given day.

I'm always with "the science" -- Public Health campaigns, use the science when it's advantageous to them.. See the silence from them on natural immunity for example. Dr "I AM Science" Fauci is a public health official now. THAT'S his role. If his JOB requires he butchers the science or remains mum on it to coerce the goals of the "war" -- he will screw science and apologize later.

Last edited:
Omicron has made no one sick, no one has been hospitalized, no one has died. What is a vaccine supposed to do? Why are they even considering a booster? Fauci the Mengele is talking about lifelong boosters every three months. That's a lot of disease put in people's bodies.

No. Just no.

Because nobody but fucking morons think that being vaccinated is 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.
1638509125733.png

how can anyone be fully vaccinated if one is continuing to ask people to get another shot? That alone should alert or raise red flags that this is all fking nonsense.

Omicron has made no one sick, no one has been hospitalized, no one has died. What is a vaccine supposed to do? Why are they even considering a booster? Fauci the Mengele is talking about lifelong boosters every three months. That's a lot of disease put in people's bodies.

No. Just no.
the doctor who first treated patient zero says, is hinting to no vaccines please. Stop over reacting US!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. But follow the science. ahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahaha I've run out of words to describe how fking nuts the demofks really are. It's obvious they have no shame, or want any moral equality anymore.

Forum List

Back