So hold on. This "Omicron" (hilarious) is spreading via the airlines.

And nearly every airline via international REQUIRES vaccination and PROOF OF VACCINATION.

Yet, somehow it's spreading.

Can anyone explain it? We are all waiting.
There's an explanation but I've a feeling you won't want to hear it.

This new strain requires a different vaccine - which they plan on developing in 100-days.

There's no big mystery to it at all like you're making out.

FWIW I've been double vaxxed but I'm not taking any booster and I doubt I'll be taking this new one, either.

Reason-based answers and policy have gone the way of the dodo bird. It is an admitted scientific fact that the Covid vaccines are infection permissive (like the flu shot) and do not prevent infection/shedding/transmission. Yet people in power continue to pretend the vaccine prevents transmission when dealing with the public, and continue to implement policy that ignores reality.

Then there are the sheep who continue to believe their Shephards, despite abundant evidence they're being lied to. It's hopeless to expect otherwise at this point. For the next couple of years, this is just the way its going to be. Thankfully the courts are still there to buffer it to an extent.

And nearly every airline via international REQUIRES vaccination and PROOF OF VACCINATION.

Dont try to figure this out. There's no BEST answer. Just remember Guns shoot people, SUVs mow down parades, and airliners spread viruses.

Again -- and I've typed this until my fingers bleed -- Public Health messaging and prescriptions ARE NOT scientific messaging and prescriptions. They are simplistic plans designed to a 6th grade message and based on centralized command and control.

Yet people in power continue to pretend the vaccine prevents transmission when dealing with the public, and continue to implement policy that ignores reality.

In Public Health messaging, "what you KNOW" and what you say and do are totally exclusive. That's why there's so much over-reach, confusion, and Biden is ANGRY and FRUSTRATED with all of us. LOL..

There's an explanation but I've a feeling you won't want to hear it.

This new strain requires a different vaccine - which they plan on developing in 100-days.

There's no big mystery to it at all like you're making out.

FWIW I've been double vaxxed but I'm not taking any booster and I doubt I'll be taking this new one, either.
the entire demofk hoaxers are all in a panic. So much so, the doctor in South Africa said she didn't understand why the panic.

Because nobody but fucking morons think that being vaccinated is 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.

We were told vaccines were safe and effective and masks could be discarded
Your bullshit revisions are bullshit

safe and effective does not equal 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.

Somehow I thought you were smarter than that....not sure why

Because nobody but fucking morons think that being vaccinated is 100% effective against having or carrying the virus.
If quarantines are needed by air, then you better demand that cruisers must quarantine also. You are not happy with Florida. There are 5 cruise ports here or so. Biden is making stricter rules. We do not need anyone coming off a ship from other nation's ports spreading Covid upon their return.

Its
Conmecron

Or ComiCon.. Fauci and Deb Birx are in the middle there.

comiccon-nyc-new-york-ny-usa-october-comic-con-attendees-pose-costumes-jacob-k-javits-convention-center-city-128265119.jpg

If quarantines are needed by air, then you better demand that cruisers must quarantine also. You are not happy with Florida. There are 5 cruise ports here or so. Biden is making stricter rules. We do not need anyone coming off a ship from other nation's ports spreading Covid upon their return.

Where have I ever called for quarantines of any sort?

This new Ohmigod "variant" is only the beginning....there will be "variants" till Kingdom come.

Globalism, New World Order, need total control of the sheeple.

Forum List

Back