So Hillary was in a drunken rage election night?

That's the reaction I'd expect from her. Members of the secret service have said she has a violent temper. A temper that gets worse when she's drunk.

Ok already, move on, the Hag is washed up, finished, no need to dwell. The DNC has made it clear their focus is on the fabricated Pocahontas and the extreme left. It's time to focus on improving the nations economy.

Hillary and Bill are the past. We need to look forward to the future.

And I think Trump is the vehicle to get us there.

Not scary to me.
Yeah well, he hasn't taken office yet, so enjoy the honeymoon, if history is any guide it'll be over quickly. ;)

""I want you to take away the hope because that's the thing that's killing me." -- Denis Leary
What honeymoon? The media is still blasting him with lies Clinton told about him and Obama refuses to address the violent rioters attacking police, destroying public property and looting stores because of those lies.

Hillary and Bill are the past. We need to look forward to the future.

And I think Trump is the vehicle to get us there.

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

2tUcF22u.jpg

What honeymoon? The media is still blasting him with lies Clinton told about him and Obama refuses to address the violent rioters attacking police, destroying public property and looting stores because of those lies.
This IS the honeymoon, just wait until you see how these crazy sumbitches behave after he's sworn in. :cool:

"B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet" -- Bachman Turner Overdrive

This IS the honeymoon, just wait until you see how these crazy sumbitches behave after he's sworn in. :cool:

"B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet" -- Bachman Turner Overdrive
It is so sad that today's Democrats have nothing to offer America but violence and chaos - perhaps that's why they lost the election - and fewer than 1 in 3 Americans any longer trust the media.

Oh, obama told Trump he would need to keep his emotions under control
Not the best source. But certainly explains her no shows.

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

I absolutely believe this. It's consistent with Podesta's message, body language and occurrence.
What a coincidence, I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe this.

... meanwhile back on Earth, stories attributed to anonymous sources, say for example an unnamed "CNN Reporter", generally turn out to be nonsense.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln

Forum List

Back