So Guess What Iran Did With Some of that $150 Billion we Gave Them?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Thats right, they are using it to infiltrate some of their Revolutionary Guard intot he USA and Europe!

Way to Go Obama! Way to go Democrats!

Not enough American blood can be spilled here at home to satiate your power mongering and demagoguery!

Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

The military leader’s comments come as Iran is spending great amounts of money to upgrade its military hardware and bolster its presence throughout the Middle East and beyond. Iran intends to spend billions to purchase U.S.-made planes that are likely to be converted for use in its air force.

Congressional leaders and others suspect that Iran has used a large portion of the cash windfall it received as a result of last summer’s nuclear agreement to upgrade its fighting capabilities war machine.

“The IRGC is [the] strong guardian of the Islamic Republic,” Abnoush was quoted as saying. “The Fedayeen of Velayat [fighting force] are under the order of Iran’s Supreme leader. Defending and protecting the Velayat [the Supreme Leader] has no border and limit.”

Iranian military and government officials have continued to advocate violence against the U.S. and its allies, despite the nuclear deal and several secret side agreements that gave Iran $1.7 billion in cash.

Iran accuses the U.S. of violating its end of the agreement by not helping the Islamic Republic gain further access to international banks and other markets.

images

obama knew that's what Iran intended to do. That's why the pay off was so large and in cash.

Because the neo cons aka Clinton,Obama etc want war with Iran so does Israel. Like I said I also don't care!
That is true, they do, but that does not mean that Iran isnt actually trying to do us harm when we do in fact do them harm with economic embargoes due to their anti-USA policies.

Because the neo cons aka Clinton,Obama etc want war with Iran so does Israel. Like I said I also don't care!
That is true, they do, but that does not mean that Iran isnt actually trying to do us harm when we do in fact do them harm with economic embargoes due to their anti-USA policies.
LOL what anti US policies? Oh wait did they place their country too close to one of our 1,000 military bases again? Did they not kiss that kosher ass just right?

LOL what anti US policies? Oh wait did they place their country too close to one of our 1,000 military bases again? Did they not kiss that kosher ass just right?
Lol, you are so ignorant on the topic, but I am sure the Jews did it all, right?

1. Iran sponsors anti USA terrorism all over the world.

2. Iran supports violence against US allies like Israel and Afghanistan.

3. Iran is trying to undermine our currency by encouraging nations to avoid use of the US dollar.

4. Iran is a font of constant antiAmerican propaganda, but I am sure yo enjoy that, right?

5. Iran has repeatedly seized American citizens on no charges and held them for ransom.

6. Iran has itself and used its proxy nations like Yemen to attack US naval vessels.

7. Iran is actively trying to destabilise governments in the Middle East due to Sunni conflicts.

8. Iran is working to undermine Iraq.

9. Iran is seeking nuclear capability so it can run us out of the Middle East.

Of course you wont understand any of this and you will come back with some stupid ass dissmissive bullshit, but there you go anyway.

OF course you think the Jews did it all instead.

:slap:

I really don't care and I don't believe a damn bit of it.
Because your secret buddy told you its not true?

roflmao, you are such a fucking idiot.
But Obama is on Iran's side.
Dont confuse the poor guy with facts while he is trying to hide from da Joooooos.

What will these elite units be doing? Police officer . Firefighters, first responders. Sensitive site security services.

Most countries try to prevent enemy troops from occupying these positions.

Better to be on Iran's side than Israel's.
This is the epitome of your fear and hatred of the Jews taking over your brain.

You seriously think that being on the side of a nation that holds weekly "Destroy America the Great Satan" rallies is better than being on the side of Israel.

You are not thinking straight, like an alcoholic that finds any reason they can to justify consuming more alcohol 24/7.

The Jews are not doing it; YOU are doing it to YOURSELF.

Forum List

Back