So glad this bitch is gone from ESPN......She got canned.....Im happy!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the link she is still making 5 million a year. Hope she is investing well.

In other sporting News FBJ favorite sport Canadian Curling has not been picked up by ESPN but will be shown on ESPN2 by Michele Beadle...

You seem to have a low regard for women. Is there something in your past that drove you to this general dislike of women?

You seem to have a low regard for women. Is there something in your past that drove you to this general dislike of women?
We need to have a choice in cable TV channels we can pick. To many women working there now.at ESPN. She was best a few years ago. All of these high price contracts and terrible TV personalities. Near 9 dollars a month for ESPN for cable TV subscribers. If given the choice to remove it we would save money on our bills and if it became a Premium service it would cost over 25 dollars a month. ESPN then would be forced to drop some of the massive costs for their professional sports packages. That would help to reduce the costs to the consumers who go to games. The same options are needed for FOX sports and CBS sports and others. All programming on cable TV needs to be closer to ala carte and choices by the consumer. With no game either. Like packaging one with others or charging more for something or reducing channels not wanted by a very small percentage. We can cut our cable bills a good amount if given a choice.

She'll be on WWE soon, and ESPN will be paying her to be there.

on WWE doing what? Looking retardos?

Nope she'll get some kind of gig doing pre-show for PPV events or something.

She previously worked with them, and there was even a big deal with her, CM Punk, and AJ Lee. There was also a time when she was vocal and said she was not going to follow WWE anymore because of Triple H's friendship with Floyd Mayweather who has been a serial woman abuser. She has since reconciled that.

Who is she? What did she do? Why is she gone?

and

WTF kind of opening post is this? My God.

I got tired of her thinking she was the SHIT LOL I want her GONE and it happened

Let's be honest, as far as female sports hosts go, she was by far the most knowledgeable. And she didn't have to dress like a ho to get the job.

ESPN and others have made the same grave mistake of putting ex athletes in these roles. I'm not interested in hearing their commentary on the sport because they offer very little that the average sports fan doesn't already know. They're more interested in maintaining their relationships with previous team mates or franchises that they aren't able or capable of providing "REAL" insight. It's pathetic. We need to bring back those who are actual sports "analysts".

Sorry......I got carried away. hahahahahaha

She was awful. ABC and ESPN are a joke when it comes to covering the NBA

New Topics

Forum List

Back