So George Floyd was NOT Intentionally Murdered by a Racist White Cop?

I don't think killing him was intentional.

Chauvin didn't Kill George Floyd... George Floyd killed himself by swallowing Fentanyl in his possession to avoid being arrested holding drugs.

Not what the medical experts claim.

~~~~~~
**********​

Floyd committed suicide by cop. It was his destiny, if not this officer then another one 6 weeks later.

Wasn't he high of fentanal?? That what I read. That drug is deadly.
It’s a lot deadlier when someone is putting their weight on your chest impairing your ability to breath.
The city is liberal in policing ways compared to other liberal cities. You must not ever have partied or seen people partying big time perhaps overdosing on drugs. If Chauvin is arrogant, obnoxious, ignorant, jaded and more you have a point. If that is his personality and not from the result of his experience in all ways. I agree with evil people being given their justice. Its just that there are evil people who promote who is evil or not. I will never believe Pelosi, Schumer or Biden again and the rest. You do.

I don't think killing him was intentional.

Chauvin didn't Kill George Floyd... George Floyd killed himself by swallowing Fentanyl in his possession to avoid being arrested holding drugs.

Not what the medical experts claim.

~~~~~~
**********​

You should probably read your own links. The medical experts do not claim that the fentanyl killed him.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances." But then Baker added, "I am not saying this killed him."

"Dr. Stephen Nelson, chairman of Florida's medical examiners commission, who is not affiliated with the case, reviewed the new files and says that doesn't mean the drugs or health condition is what caused Floyd's death.

"We've all had cases where those kinds of of levels come into play. You've got to look at the whole picture," Nelson said. "It's one thing to die *with* something. It's another thing to die *from* something."

"In Baker's final report after watching the videos, he ruled Floyd's death a homicide caused by "law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

The FBI asked the Armed Forces Medical Examiner to review Baker's autopsy and they agreed with his findings, writing "his death was caused by the police subdual and restraint" with cardiovascular disease and drug intoxication contributing."

Wasn't he high of fentanal?? That what I read. That drug is deadly.
It’s a lot deadlier when someone is putting their weight on your chest impairing your ability to breath.

~~~~~~

**********​
**********​

I never said he killed him on purpose. I simply responded to what you claimed.
There is no evidence that the cop killed him at all...Floyd overdosed on drugs--after damaging his heart and lungs with the same illegal drugs and having had covid.

No he wasn't. If he had obeyed the law he wouldn't have died that day. End of story.

The fact still remains he was a dope head career criminal that resisted arrest. When he took multiple drugs, tried to steal using fake cash, and argue/resist the cops he took his own life in his hands.

Chauven never got a truly fair trial. Our entire society decided he was guilty 6 months before the trial even started.

It was just a bad situation that happened at the wrong time in the wrong place.

Forum List

Back