So, Farewell to Anglo Saxon values . the dream is over........

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!

Blah, blah, blah...libs see the phrase 'Anglo-Saxon' and the racist spin begins. The backlash will be against the rinos who felt the need to once again play into the media smear with their whining tweets.
I AM Anglo Saxon, walking WASP, so don't tell me what I'm reacting to. Try reading some of that swill.

Denmark has them too.

17A6CE26-A6FF-4D2C-A011-955EDB369224.jpeg

A7C52361-9599-47C5-8B7A-C7F3A4999D24.jpeg

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!

Blah, blah, blah...libs see the phrase 'Anglo-Saxon' and the racist spin begins. The backlash will be against the rinos who felt the need to once again play into the media smear with their whining tweets.
I AM Anglo Saxon, walking WASP, so don't tell me what I'm reacting to. Try reading some of that swill.

it does seem that there was a kind of hacking going on-------people are creating a LIBEL out of the vague
'cheer' "AMERICA FIRST"-----well---that's politics

Heil Marje !!

it does seem that there was a kind of hacking going on-------people are creating a LIBEL out of the vague
This year marks the start of the Congressional White Caucus and, throughout the course of the year, they will celebrate the accomplishments to come of the CWC, and most importantly, will continue to highlight the ways in which the CWC stands at the forefront of the fight for the issues and interests of the White Community. In the coming years, the CWC will be known as the Conscience of the Congress, a distinction that has never been more important than it is at this time in history.

Heil Marje !!

This year marks the start of the Congressional White Caucus and, throughout the course of the year, they will celebrate the accomplishments to come of the CWC, and most importantly, will continue to highlight the ways in which the CWC stands at the forefront of the fight for the issues and interests of the White Community. In the coming years, the CWC will be known as the Conscience of the Congress, a distinction that has never been more important than it is at this time in history.

what organization came up with that BS? ----seems like BLM in BIZZARO WORLD

Heil Marje !!

Ikr don't know what it's got to do with BLM, but it's pretty bizarre

Heil Marje !!

yes-----very much like BLM-----same rhetoric in
REVERSE

Heil Marje !!

REVERSE
Actually, it's almost an exact copy of something the Congressional Black Caucus wrote.

This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Congressional Black Caucus and, throughout the course of the year, we will celebrate the accomplishments of the CBC, and most importantly, will continue to highlight the ways in which the CBC stands at the forefront of the fight for the issues and interests of the Black Community. Throughout its history, the CBC has been known as the Conscience of the Congress, a distinction that has never been more important than it is at this time in history.

Heil Marje !!

REVERSE
Actually, it's almost an exact copy of something the Congressional Black Caucus wrote.

This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Congressional Black Caucus and, throughout the course of the year, we will celebrate the accomplishments of the CBC, and most importantly, will continue to highlight the ways in which the CBC stands at the forefront of the fight for the issues and interests of the Black Community. Throughout its history, the CBC has been known as the Conscience of the Congress, a distinction that has never been more important than it is at this time in history.

sheeeesh------brilliant minds THINK ALIKE

“Marjorie Taylor Greene is abandoning her plan to launch a right-wing congressional group dubbed the America First Caucus”

It doesn’t make any difference – that caucus already exists.

Such racism, bigotry, and hate has long been well-established among far too many House Republicans.

It wasn't dog whistles. It was sheer white supremacy. MTG said it was written by an outside group--WHO? Stormfront? Anyway, all a mistake, folks. They'll be a little more careful with the next draft.

It didn't scare libs--as a matter of fact, I got a howling good laugh out of it where I heard about it. Funniest shit all day.

Didn't last long, but its co-founders, Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and MTG (R-GA) confirmed they are the leading racists in the GOP, with the dumbest man in Congress, Louie Gomer (R-TX) saying he was going to join this supremacist group, but now he has to be content with where he is. Matty Gaetz wanted in too, but since he pays for sex with minors, even racists have standards.

And meanwhile, the Black Caucus, Hispanic Caucus, Women's Caucus goes on........................................................

And meanwhile, the Black Caucus, Hispanic Caucus, Women's Caucus goes on........................................................
Yes. Minorities organize to strengthen their impact in an environment where they would otherwise have little say. Because the majority, our "Anglo Saxon" white majority, is in charge and otherwise they would be ignored. Believe it or not these minorities do face challenges as a group and they have a right to bring their elected voices to Congress to address them.

Heil Marje !!
I was looking forward to going back to the Wergild system, Dang it!

Heil Marje !!
Hey Tommy Tainted. Are you Jewish, by any chance?
Not sure if he is Jewish, but he sure is an asshole.

Heil Marje !!
Hey Tommy Tainted. Are you Jewish, by any chance?
Not sure if he is Jewish, but he sure is an asshole.

He does it on purpose.

To get everyone hot and bothered

And he certainly succeeds.

Forum List

Back