So, Farewell to Anglo Saxon values . the dream is over........

I was watching a British real estate 'reality' show here a couple of months ago. Seems there are quite a few high end country houses that still have the thatched roofs, some look several feet thick. I would have thought they would have been zoned out decades ago. They look pretty cool though.

looks a lot nice than that corroded metal crap----the
subsaharan africans did it first
Reminds me; our roof needs painting...corroded metal crap.

Greg

The houses in Iceland have metal roofing.
I didn't know that. Most thatch cottages I've seen seem to have chimneys.....

View attachment 481233

...maybe why there aren't any left???? Then again it IS England so the thatch would be wet most of the time.

Greg

wet roof----SUMMERTIME AIRCONDITIONING

It wasn't dog whistles. It was sheer white supremacy. MTG said it was written by an outside group--WHO? Stormfront? Anyway, all a mistake, folks. They'll be a little more careful with the next draft.
They put so much damn effort into matching the stereotypes about them, and I just don't understand why. Although I have some guesses.
All white people are WHITE SUPREMACISTS according to your lot; sod off!!!!

Greg

It wasn't dog whistles. It was sheer white supremacy. MTG said it was written by an outside group--WHO? Stormfront? Anyway, all a mistake, folks. They'll be a little more careful with the next draft.
They put so much damn effort into matching the stereotypes about them, and I just don't understand why. Although I have some guesses.

Greg

I despised my FRECKLES for years------tried to blend them into a TAN------but burned and got more freckles.

I was watching a British real estate 'reality' show here a couple of months ago. Seems there are quite a few high end country houses that still have the thatched roofs, some look several feet thick. I would have thought they would have been zoned out decades ago. They look pretty cool though.

Greg

View attachment 481233

...maybe why there aren't any left???? Then again it IS England so the thatch would be wet most of the time.

Greg

Evaporative cooling; we pay big bucks for it here and even then mostly in the drier parts of the country; too humid near the coast.

Greg

Greg
I'm glad you feel you have to fabricate your own reality to make a "point".

Your energy would be better spent cleaning your own house. But no one is holding their breath on that.

Greg

View attachment 481233

Greg

Evaporative cooling; we pay big bucks for it here and even then mostly in the drier parts of the country; too humid near the coast.

Greg

large community WINDMILLS might help

Greg

Your energy would be better spent cleaning your own house. But no one is holding their breath on that.

grammar check "nobody is holding HIS breath......"

Last edited:

Greg

I despised my FRECKLES for years------tried to blend them into a TAN------but burned and got more freckles.
I just burned; NOT a sunlover!!! .........yet seem to be an outdoorsy type. Probably why I've had hundreds of skin "sunspots" either frozen off or cut out.

1618744234160.png

Greg

Greg

View attachment 481233

Greg

Greg

large community WINDMILLS might help
We use mini-windmills in every room...we call them "ceiling fans". .....with lights...

1618744418153.png

Greg

Attachments

• 1618744335400.png
    1618744335400.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 8

Greg

You are a racist of the worst order; you consider minorities too STUPID to compete on a level playing field with YOUR FELLOW WHITES!!!! You really are a prime KKK Candidate!!!

Greg

Greg

You are a racist of the worst order; you consider minorities too STUPID to compete on a level playing field with YOUR FELLOW WHITES!!!! You really are a prime KKK Candidate!!!

Greg
And another fabrication. Good. Keep 'em coming.

Greg

Greg
Do you really think Blacks are so INCAPABLE that they can't get an ID or Social Security number??? lmao

Your racism is in LOW EXPECTATIONS!!! Any excuse to explain their FAILURE ...AND KEEP THEM THERE!!!!! You are a racist toady!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg
Do you really think Blacks are so INCAPABLE that they can't get an ID or Social Security number??? lmao

Your racism is in LOW EXPECTATIONS!!! Any excuse to explain their FAILURE ...AND KEEP THEM THERE!!!!! You are a racist toady!!!

Greg
You just keep trying. Clearly you don't know my positions on this issue.

The standard deflect / pivot / attack tactic practiced regularly by both silly ends of the spectrum.

You're out of your league here. Sorry.

Greg

Greg

Greg

The standard deflect / pivot / attack tactic practiced regularly by both silly ends of the spectrum.

Clearly you're a racist punk; sod off!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg
Good. Get it all out.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg
Good. Get it all out.
As you can't EXPLAIN your position you frankly got nothing but the burning cross on your lawn!! So do punk out and come back when you got something!!!

Greg

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!
Hey Tommy Tainted. Are you Jewish, by any chance?
He's a Welsh Commie prat.....unusual as Wrexham voted CONSERVATIVE!!!!

Greg
No wonder. A typical LIMEY

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg
Good. Get it all out.
As you can't EXPLAIN your position you frankly got nothing but the burning cross on your lawn!! So do punk out and come back when you got something!!!

Greg
I do, and will, when in conversation with an intelligent adult.

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!

Blah, blah, blah...libs see the phrase 'Anglo-Saxon' and the racist spin begins. The backlash will be against the rinos who felt the need to once again play into the media smear with their whining tweets.

Greg

they use HEAT in ICELAND-------no STIFF UPPER LIP---
thatch burns

Living under thatch, a risky business?

Not really… I imagine more thatch roofs in Britain, were lost to neglect than have ever been lost to fire. But the illusion remains, that thatched roofs burn frequently and the occupier will soon be out of house and home… In fact there is no more risk, of a thatch roof burning, than a slate or tile one… Insurance company records, over two centuries, have proved this point.

They were banned in the cities and towns by the end of renaissance times; in the country they're far less of a threat on isolated farmhouses and big lots, since the fires would be limited to one building or two. I would imagine insurance rates would be high, certainly, but none of the buyers ever asked about that.

Forum List

Back