So, Farewell to Anglo Saxon values . the dream is over........

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!

p1010699.jpg

Yes it is all over for Marje and her vision of a slave owning democracy living in saxon style mud huts without any electricity.

This will come as a huge disappointment to oath keeping proud boy aryans across the nation but you need to dig deep and show that stoicism that is exclusive to the white man.

This venture lasted nearly a day and terrified the libs so no doubt it will return around election time. As the spiritual leader of these clowns once stated " Tomorrow belongs to me ".

Heil Marje !!
Hey Tommy Tainted. Are you Jewish, by any chance?

There is no evidence that the Anglo Saxons had developed corrugated iron for roofing purposes.

there is no evidence that anyone advocates a return to
the culture of 9th century ---MERRY OLD.
Well you can choose your century Rosie. I am struggling to understand why they would choose the Anglo Saxons as their role models.

When the Romans left Britain we had public baths, vinyards,fountains, central heating and modern roads. The country went backward under the saxons who left nothing of note before the normans kicked their ignorant arses.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
There is no evidence that the Anglo Saxons had developed corrugated iron for roofing purposes.

Well you can choose your century Rosie. I am struggling to understand why they would choose the Anglo Saxons as their role models.

When the Romans left Britain we had public baths, vinyards,fountains, central heating and modern roads. The country went backward under the saxons who left nothing of note before the normans kicked their ignorant arses.

"THE ROMANS" ----those guys who entertained
their "ladies" with circuses involving grown men
killng each other---people being eaten by lions and
the all time fave ----public crucifixions? The Saxons--
historically----did not even sacrifice babies to MOLOCH. The Romans invented nothing----most of
their stuff was a matter of conquest of the superior
civilizations-----like Egypt and Greece

Some of the Jewish bigots here claim there is an IQ test for that, so Tommy couldn't possibly be Jewish, or even Irish for that matter. He could be a house boy for Al Sharpton, maybe; those types have very low standards.

I have never heard a jew claim that there is an IQ test
for being jewish. There is, NO DOUBT, an ethos
problem amongst the descendants of------MERRY OLD

The Welsh were hiding in the hills shagging sheep and marrying their sisters throughout the whole period, so naturally they're still jealous of the comparatively highly advanced Anglo-Saxons and Norse.

Some of the Jewish bigots here claim there is an IQ test for that, so Tommy couldn't possibly be Jewish, or even Irish for that matter. He could be a house boy for Al Sharpton, maybe; those types have very low standards.

@fnnceo claims there is; it's also true he never claimed to have passed it, though., and posting evidence suggests he didn't.

@fnnceo claims there is; it's also true he never claimed to have passed it, though., and posting evidence suggests he didn't.

I must have missed it. Do you have ANY IDEA as to how IQ tests were developed?

It wasn't dog whistles. It was sheer white supremacy. MTG said it was written by an outside group--WHO? Stormfront? Anyway, all a mistake, folks. They'll be a little more careful with the next draft.

It didn't scare libs--as a matter of fact, I got a howling good laugh out of it where I heard about it. Funniest shit all day.

The Welsh were hiding in the hills shagging sheep and marrying their sisters throughout the whole period, so naturally they're still jealous of the comparatively highly advanced Anglo-Saxons and Norse.

Is that what your jealous auntie told you about the
Welsh?

Well this pommy bastard did!!! LONDON DOCK COMPANY you twaddler!!!

"CGI was invented in the 1820s in Britain by Henry Robinson Palmer, architect and engineer to the London Dock Company. It was originally made from wrought iron. It proved to be light, strong, corrosion-resistant, and easily transported, and particularly lent itself to prefabricated structures and improvisation by semi-skilled workers. It soon became a common construction material in rural areas in the United States, Chile, New Zealand and Australia and later India, and in Australia and Chile also became (and remains) a common roofing material even in urban areas. In Australia and New Zealand particularly it has become part of the cultural identity,[1][2][3] and fashionable architectural use has become common.[4] CGI is also widely used as building material in African slums and informal settlements.

For roofing purposes, the sheets are laid somewhat like tiles, with a lateral overlap of one and half corrugations, and a vertical overlap of about 150 millimetres (5.9 in), to provide for waterproofing. CGI is also a common construction material for industrial buildings throughout the world.

Wrought iron CGI was gradually replaced by mild steel from around the 1890s, and iron CGI is no longer obtainable, but the common name has not been changed. Galvanised sheets with simple corrugations are also being gradually displaced by 55% Al-Zn coated steel[5] or coil-painted sheets with complex profiles. CGI remains common."

1618741181175.png

Kilburn 1863

OK; a bit after 1066 but still pommy bastards.

Greg

Roles taken over by our distant cousins over the ditch (NZ)............the ones we didn't let in to our Federation (oz)....'cause we forgot about them.

Greg

Is that what your jealous auntie told you about the
Welsh?
.........................and the Kiwis.

:icon_sjung:

Greg

I was watching a British real estate 'reality' show here a couple of months ago. Seems there are quite a few high end country houses that still have the thatched roofs, some look several feet thick. I would have thought they would have been zoned out decades ago. They look pretty cool though.

My bad..........I should have known!!!

Greg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back