So far in February: 4,074 records for warm temperatures. 236 for cold

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
"Nationally, it's been one of the warmest winters on record"

Warning, conservatives: The following article will make you angry and confused, as it does not cherrypick a snowy region and it was not written by Drudge or some guy in Usmessageboard.com

You wanted to talk about records. Now you don't. Trust me.

USA TODAY, Feb. 17, 2015:

Nationally it s been one of the warmest winters on record

Gonna be a lot more records set in the 2nd half of the month. We're not getting out of the 20s today but Thursday is when the sleet hits the fan -- high of seven degrees above zero, low ten below. In North Carolina.

On the other hand we got our first snowfall in three years last night, and December needed almost no heat at all.

Gonna be a lot more records set in the 2nd half of the month. We're not getting out of the 20s today but Thursday is when the sleet hits the fan -- high of seven degrees above zero, low ten below. In North Carolina.

On the other hand we got our first snowfall in three years last night, and December needed almost no heat at all.
Thanks for your local news flash in response to a national news article.
By the way, when you said, "Gonna be a lot more records set in the 2nd half of the month, did you predict many more cold records or many more warm records, or both?

By the way, when you said, "Gonna be a lot more records set in the 2nd half of the month, did you predict many more cold records or many more warm records, or both?

I only follow my own weather. But from doing that I know this week's gonna be a killer. And the first half of the winter was really warm, so we do seem to be seeing extremes, even within one season.

The past summer -- never showed up.

You two sound like real scientists...............:lmao:.........

345juh0.jpg

You two sound like real scientists...............:lmao:.........

It's a simple weather observation, not "science".

Warning, conservatives: The following article will make you angry and confused, as it does not cherrypick a snowy region and it was not written by Drudge or some guy in Usmessageboard.com

I'm convinced, we need to spend trillions on unreliable "green energy".
So climate never changes again. Ever.

Does not follow.
For a start you assume our energy consumption is a constant. We've been using energy literally like there's no tomorrow, as if all we have to do is hire some companies and after that it pretty much grows on trees with no consequences whatsoever. Now why would we continue to do that?

How many of these lights actually need to be on?

brooklyn-10.jpg

Aye, there's the rub.

Does not follow.
For a start you assume our energy consumption is a constant. We've been using energy literally like there's no tomorrow, as if all we have to do is hire some companies and after that it pretty much grows on trees with no consequences whatsoever. Now why would we continue to do that?

brooklyn-10.jpg

Aye, there's the rub.

For a start you assume our energy consumption is a constant.

Not at all, I assume our energy consumption will continually increase.

We've been using energy literally like there's no tomorrow

I know, that's how we grow our economies, increase our wealth.

I know, we should all be in bed when the sun sets.

And so the nations of this earth should immediately and unequivocally expend tens of trillions of dollars at the cost of hundreds of millions of jobs and the vanquishing of entire industries... for what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back