So Fallujah has fallen to al Qaida

obama intended this all along. That's why he changed the rules of engagement. It's why he intentionally weakened our military and is continuing to weaken our military.

obama intended this all along. That's why he changed the rules of engagement. It's why he intentionally weakened our military and is continuing to weaken our military.

Nothing you said is backed up by any evidence, and it may be one the dumbest thing ever typed on this forum. Good job.

Left wing talking heads will be on the Sunday shows either.
Blaming it on a video or
Blaming it on Bush!

I've said all along we should have gone into Iraq and Afghanistan and squatted all over them. Turn it into another Japan.

Besides, strategically we had Iran surrounded. SURROUNDED.

Hey, when I fight the ultimate enemy I always kick ass all around them and right when I get the main enemy right where I want them i give up and go home.

What a lie. You need to be charged under the 1917 Espionage Act. Not really but you lie.

I guess Democrats no longer care about the innocent civilian deaths, torture and injuries. Sure makes Democrat outrage over Abu Ghraib look like political fodder and hypocrisy..as suspected

Will Democrats continue to blame and defame Bush...of course..

Will Obama get a free pass on his handling of Iraq..of course..it's a Democrat habit

---------------------------:eusa_shhh:

The United Nations said 7,818 civilians were killed in 2013, a return to 2008 levels. The startling figure follows warnings from lawmakers and analysts that the violence threatens to undo hard-fought gains by the United States.

Civilian death toll in Iraq highest in years, fueling concern of Al Qaeda 'resurgence' | Fox News

Last edited:

Actually,,this is a continuation of the war between the Sunni and the Shiite that got going not too long after the fall of Saddam and the election of a Shiite dominated government.
I think most folks know that al Qaeda is basically dominated by Sunni. And as al Qaeda sees an opening in Syria, they see an opening in Iraq as the government has basically left out the Sunni with their policies.

According to Obama ... "Al Qaeda is on the road to defeat"

Democrats and the Demo-News media should use that statement to undermine Obama...oops, their not allowed to and wouldn't anyway...:lol:

Last edited:
This is dedicated to the Americans and others who suffered and sacrificed for freedom in the original atrocity which saw several private contractors murdered and their bodies defaced and defiled as well as the initial combat ops in the town leading up to and including the first AND second so-called assaults on Fallujah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0h8jI005Y]Fallujah - Tankers Dream - YouTube[/ame]

If this music doesn't rock you, something may be wrong with your mojo!

Watch it to the end.

Really.

And the next incursion into Iraq will rack up a few more million dollars for Dick Cheney and his Republican and Democratic friends.

Nothing you said is backed up by any evidence, and it may be one the dumbest thing ever typed on this forum. Good job.

When you post as you have here, your credibility is definitely not enhanced with quotes such as these:

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about -Mark Twain

War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today. -John F. Kennedy

...as part of your signature.

You invalidate your statement in the post by identifying yourself with the sig quotes as being opposed to American patriotism and against war.

We're all against war. But its mostly those who see ZERO circumstances when war is necessary that make anti-war posters, stickers and sig quotes part of their raison d'être.

And your post, coming from a person who never recognizes when force may be the better evil, is laughable.

And anyone who decries American patriotism is no friend of mine.

Last edited:
And the next incursion into Iraq will rack up a few more million dollars for Dick Cheney and his Republican and Democratic friends.

That was posted as sarcasm, yes?

Because it was Dick Cheney who helped win Gulf War I, but because that was a war Liberals could understand they thought Cheney had gravitas.

Now he's teh debil.

:lol:

According to Obama ... "Al Qaeda is on the road to defeat"

Democrats and the Demo-News media should use that statement to undermine Obama...:lol:

Obama pulled out of Iraq without a status of forces agreement. it's Obama's fault this happened. Even if you didn't agree with Bush, what was the point of letting the terrorist retake Fallujah after all we didn't there to liberate it from the terrorists. now look at the place. We should at least be there with air support for the Iraqi military if needed :mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back